Today I am Grateful For...

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Today I am Grateful For...

Post by Xiao Rong »

Today, I ran into a friend and colleague of mine on the sidewalk outside my office. We got to chatting, and I mentioned that I'm searching for a new job, since my current one is about to run out of funding. I started spilling a lot more about my anxiety than I meant to, and enumerating all the possibilities for getting a job in this area. And she said exactly what I needed to hear to put everything in perspective: "Xiao, you don't need 10 different opportunities. You just need one opportunity at the right time." And she also gave me a lot of great support for my job search. So today I'm grateful for this wonderful and wise woman and her advice!
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
ashtree

Post by ashtree »

I have such happy feelings when I open this thread, I love it so much!
Today I am grateful for
my health
my boyfriend
our home
my part time job
my new stick and rose quartz chunk i was given by my yard
the food in my fridge
the full moon experience I had the other night, it was so beautiful I will carry that memory for the rest of my life and think about it constantly.

I wish my happiness on the entire world and hope everyone out there can take a minute and feel the joy. How can you not, after reading this thread??
(I'm super connected and emotional today and I almost started crying while writing this haha oh goodness)
good day yall :)
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

My parents. Seriously, they are the best. I love them so much and I don't know what I'd do without them. They've done so much to help me recently and I haven't been able to sleep at all because I've had the same mattress for YEARS. I'm too tall to fit on it anymore and so I wake up with back/neck pain and have restless sleep. They are buying me a full mattress now and an entirely new bed set with an extra set of sheets!!!!!!!! I'm so thankful. <3
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
AdastraJunction
Banned Member
Location: This crazy place in the USA called the West Coast (Originally London, UK)

Post by AdastraJunction »

For this extraordinary life I live. I am living exactly how I wish too, not many can say that. I'm grateful for everyone here at EUTM for sharing in this exciting time for me.
smogie_michele

Post by smogie_michele »

Today I am grateful that I am finally on my way to putting my life back together: paying off debts, working on my credit, improving my house hold energy, becoming a healthier person...
It has been a really long, bumpy road and I know I am far from where I need to be, but I am finally feeling good about my situation.
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
archangel2000ad

Post by archangel2000ad »

Today i am grateful for my beautiful children., who make me smile everyday. I am also grateful for the beautiful roof we have over our heads and how far we have come and what we have overcome.
SirisDerp

Post by SirisDerp »

I am grateful for my cats!
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

The amazing folks on this site, especially the mods and support team, I am grateful beyond ordinary thanks :fairy:
love from Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Vesca

Post by Vesca »

That pie exists. Because pie!
Lainara

Post by Lainara »

Oh I love this!

1. I am so very thankful for the constant guide in my life which is my hubby. I owe so much to him. He always keeps me grounded, has always been the one to provide a roof over my head and a warm bed to sleep in. So grateful...Someday, we will handfast!

2. my tattoo shop for giving me a chance and seeing potential in me when no one else would. Thank you D and J for giving me the motivation to wake up everyday and for providing the guidance and space to do what I love.

3. My animals. My babies have been everything to me. I never knew love till I met each and every one of you. Thank you for constantly teaching me patience, loyalty and love.

4. This website and the folks that take the time to talk to me and answer my questions. You've helped me with my spirituality in too many ways to count. Thank you for being a sort of coven when I felt alone.

5. This one is a strange one, but I'm actually thankful for a "rival artist" for keeping me humble, and teaching me to love others and give positivity to those who wish nothing but bad energy and bad circumstances upon you. Showing compassion to those that clearly will never do the same for you has really changed me as a person. I feel happier, and tend to be a lot luckier!
:flyingwitch:
Adiens

Post by Adiens »

On 7/6/15 I am grateful for....

-My green tea latte
-Being able to listen to whatever music I choose at work
Thirteen

Post by Thirteen »

July 6th, 2015

- Loki: My precious cat, I love you so much!

- Roommates: I'm so grateful for you both!

- Parents: I wouldn't be alive today if it wasn't for you, I love you both so much!
Argante

Post by Argante »

Today I am grateful for:

-My calm weekend.
-Joining this forum.
-Another day with peace, health and love for me and my loved ones.

I try to practice this everyday, and often do it through daily prayers/mediation. It's life changing!
bastetsha

Post by bastetsha »

Today I am thankful for:

The health of my family (including my cats)
My own health
Beating my illness for yet another day
Having a good relationship with Bast
Daughter of Bast smileylove
TwilightDancer

Post by TwilightDancer »

Today I am thankful for love and kindness. The love of my wonderful husband and the kindness he has in his heart truly knows no limits.

Blessed Be :flyingwitch:
Lady stir your cauldron well, chant your words and sing your spell
Come and taste of the cauldron's brew and magic she will give to you

TwilightDancer's Book of Shadows

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”