Today I am Grateful For...

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
TwilightDancer

Re: Today I am Grateful For...

Post by TwilightDancer »

Today I am grateful for having someone stand up for me.
Lady stir your cauldron well, chant your words and sing your spell
Come and taste of the cauldron's brew and magic she will give to you

TwilightDancer's Book of Shadows
smogie_michele

Post by smogie_michele »

Today I am grateful for cold and flu medication. I've been out of order for the last four days, but at least I can sleep a little better now.
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Today I am grateful for finding a holistic/metaphysical healing center that will allow me to practice hypnosis and start yoga classes there! The owner is pagan (maybe Wiccan) and is super fair on the cut she takes too! Yay!

Today I am grateful for being given my own yoga classes to teach every week at the studio I trained at! Looks like I get to keep my free membership now :mrgreen: And I'm getting my new career started!

Today I am grateful for my husband being super patient with me. I have been super emotional and grumpy lately and he has been so nice. I'm glad I stuck around through all the BS. He is such a good husband now! smileylove

Thanks Universe for all the blessings that I have received and all the blessings that are yet to come.
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Today I am grateful for my band getting back together and finding a back up schedule singer to join. I'm really happy that we are starting to perform again. And we seem to have a better game plan this time around!

Today I am grateful for hanging out with my sister an nieces. We did yoga and I played some new songs for them. I love those crazy girls.

Today I am grateful for my husband's willingness to work on himself for the sake of our relationship and his well being. He has a big light inside of him and it shines more and more every day.

Thanks Universe for all the blessings that I have received and all the blessings that are yet to come! :fairy:
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Today I am grateful for officially having 2 of my own yoga classes to teach every week! I have been subbing for a while but now I officially have my own! Woohoo!

Today I am grateful for Samhain and the thinned veil. Did some very great and very accurate tarot readings tonight! :flyingwitch:

Thanks Universe for all the blessings that I have received and all the blessings that are yet to come!
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Today I am grateful for having a great studio to practice yoga at for free. It's always easier to give it my all in a classroom setting.

Today I am grateful for being able to slowly ween off teaching piano. It was fun while it lasted, but my spirit needs something different now.

Thanks Universe, for all the blessings that I have received and all the blessings that are yet to come!
smogie_michele

Post by smogie_michele »

Today, I am grateful for my Christmas tree. Judge me all you want for putting it up so early, but just looking is a source of comfort to me.
Yex

Post by Yex »

I'm grateful for finding my first amanita muscaria mushrooms, completely by accident! I've wanted to find amanitas for so long! I'm also grateful for Wedgwood Rock, and for being able to share my life with my amazing daughter.
love is the whole and more than all
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Today I am grateful for having the courage and self-worth to raise my prices. For so long I taught piano lessons to super rich kids in home for WAY below market value! I was totally selling myself short because of my own lack of self-worth. Now, I raise my prices and my self-esteem!!! It feels soooooo good!!!

Thanks Universe for all of my blessings and for all the blessings that are yet to come!
smogie_michele

Post by smogie_michele »

I'm grateful for oversized hoodies.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Today I'm grateful for the auto shop that let me leave my car, and gave me a ride home (and back) so I didn't have to wait all day at the shop...and they got all the winterizing done, under estimate!

And for the amazingly awesome brilliant autumn day!
Yex

Post by Yex »

I am thankful for those with the courage to rise up against oppression.
love is the whole and more than all
smogie_michele

Post by smogie_michele »

I'm thankful for my mom. She is my rock.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Today I am grateful for buttered toast. Yum! And popcorn just for the birds. And lighted candles. And the freedom to worship, & the grace to know which path. And for cats, of course.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Today I am grateful for the journey.
And Mom
And daughter
♡♡♡
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”