Today I am Grateful For...

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Today I am Grateful For...

Post by SnowCat »

I'm grateful for the diversity of our membership here. I learn something new almost every day.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Today I'm grateful for my brother (that I was raised with) who came through when I needed him.
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Today I am grateful for audible.com :) I've said that before and I swear I'm not a promoter or something. It is just so helpful to be able to learn about anything I want as I drive for work everyday. I feel as if the world of infinite knowledge is at my fingertips!

Today I am grateful for other members having things to be grateful for. Everyone here is so kind and they all deserve to feel grateful <3

Today I am grateful for holistic home remedies. I don't know how many times I have saved a fortune by making my own natural medicines. Coconut oil alone can be used for a ton of things with it's anti-fungal and anti-viral properties. Nature supports us if we let it.

Thanks Universe!
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Today I am grateful to be feeling much better after Monday's heat poisoning.
(No fun being stranded hundreds of miles from home in a heat wave) :evil:

I'm grateful to have:
a bit more energy,
a much better appetite,
some clearing of brain fog,
my head less crushing,
and my limbs stronger than jello.

Guess this old lady needs to get A.C.
:evilwitch:
Grateful to be home and to SLEEP for 3 days.blue_flee
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Today I am grateful for making it through another intern class and scheduling my shadowing shift. I am 3 weeks away from being certified to teach yoga!

Today I am grateful for my apartment. After driving around and looking for a new place to live my husband has agreed to stay put. This place has great energy, so that makes me happy.

Today I am grateful for being aware of how I can help my husband stop being an energy vampire. It has been a roller coaster ride, but after doing TONS of research and hard work, I feel we have reached a huge breakthrough. He still has some work to do but it feels good to be well on the road to recovery.

THANKS UNIVERSE!
TwilightDancer

Post by TwilightDancer »

COFFEE!!! :D
Lady stir your cauldron well, chant your words and sing your spell
Come and taste of the cauldron's brew and magic she will give to you

TwilightDancer's Book of Shadows
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Today I am grateful for not having work tomorrow!!!!!!! I get 2 full weeks off!!!!!!! Wooooohooooooooooo!!!!!!!
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Today I am grateful for my yoga friend making me lunch today and letting me spill out all my drama to her. Lol. It was nice having someone to vent to. And nice to learn more about her as well!

Today I am grateful for my husband listening to the book "How to talk so kids will listen, and how to listen so kids will talk". We don't have children yet, but it is really helping him with his communication skills! And when we do have kids he will be ready :) ...But really this book helps with communicating in general. It's good for relationships too!

Today I am grateful for being clear minded and optimistic, even though the &$!@ has hit the fan. Really, it's been one challenge after another and my friends (except for my super negative spazzy one) are saying that I seem to be handling it well and that my head is in a good place. This is a new thing for me! Tehe.

Thanks Universe for all your blessings and all the blessings that are yet to come!!!
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Today I am grateful for being finished with my shadowing shift, and one of my assisting shifts for my yoga certification. I have one more assisting shift tomorrow and then 2 more intern classes to teach and then I'm DUNZO!!! That means I will be certified and ready to go in a week and a half!!!

Today I am grateful for my very good friends J & R. They are so great and supportive and I love them to death! Also they will be giving me a key to their house so I can totally go swimming for the 4th of July while they are out of town. Lol. Gonna get me some sun! Prolly too much, its freaking hot here.

Today I am grateful for my husband staying strong about eating a healthy home cooked meal tonight. I almost ate a crappy unhealthy meal that was made with GMOs and who knows what else for dinner. Nice save for the hubby!

Thanks Universe for all the blessing I have received and for all the future blessings to come!
frozenlight

Post by frozenlight »

:fairy: Today I am grateful for my job continuing to support me as I plan and save for the next true stage of my life.

:fairy: Today I am grateful for my absorption of negativity spell working well. My partner and I are going through hard times considering this location and work being so draining. He suffers a lot from anxiety, and I do love him so...its just sometimes I question whether or not I should go it alone for the next forever. I get tired, and I think I'm entitled to these feelings. I just need to be reminded sometimes that it's just temporary. I'm grateful for the Higher Powers giving me the strength to see this through.

:fairy: Today I am grateful for my cup of tea. It's just so big, I don't need to get up as much to refill it. :lol:
Does anyone know where I can score some chronic mugwort?
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Today I am grateful for my husband being offered a big raise. I've been the breadwinner for forever and am needing some support while changing careers. So this couldn't have come at a better time!

Today I am grateful for being aware. I have grown a lot spiritually and feel like I see things clearly now. Like I'm avoiding so much BS by spotting it so much sooner. This feels nice. No more falling into other people's holes.

Today I am grateful for my crockpot. I'm currently making some beef sinigang. My favorite childhood comfort food. Feels good.

Thanks Universe for all the blessings I have received and all the future blessings to come!
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Today I am grateful for spending a nice relaxing day with my husband, for his birthday. He even let me give him his birthday tarot reading.

Today I am grateful for being able to pay my bills! It was a close call this month. But, the heavens pulled through once again.

Today I am grateful for the power of breathing. The way you breath has such an amazing impact on your mind. It so beneficial is so many different ways.

Thanks Universe!
TwilightDancer

Post by TwilightDancer »

Music and the ability to listen to it. :fairy:
Lady stir your cauldron well, chant your words and sing your spell
Come and taste of the cauldron's brew and magic she will give to you

TwilightDancer's Book of Shadows
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Today I am thankful for my husband improving on his communication skills. Our relationship has been pretty challenging up until now, but I can see our happy ending in the horizon. I'm glad I stuck it out! I have grown from our experiences as well.

Today I am grateful for only having one day left on my journey towards being a certified yoga instructor. After tomorrow I will be completely finished with all my requirements! Woooohoooo!

Today I am grateful for my sweet ol doggies. They are the sweetest doggies and I pray that I can give them as much happiness as they bring to my life. Xoxoxo.

Thank you Universe for all the blessings I have received, and all the future blessings to come!
XVIII

Post by XVIII »

I'm grateful for my best friend answering to the phone when I called her at night. I had a massive panic attack, I felt like I deserve it and all the pain in the world and I wasn't sure if I deserve help or anything beautiful, but she answered my call. Her voice reduced my anxiety and my hyperventilation, she said I deserve to take my meds and I'm grateful having a best friend like her.

Also I'm grateful for my breakfast, I mean, after years with bulimia I had forgotten how much I love breakfasts and every morning I'm so happy for eating and being able to eat without guilty.
"she's mad but she's magic, there's no lie in her fire"

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”