Today I am Grateful For...

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
lilacnyellow

Re: Today I am Grateful For...

Post by lilacnyellow »

Today I'm grateful for not having a lot of chronic pain!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Iced coffee. Oh,yea.
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Today I am grateful that the owner of my yoga studio called me and talked me into playing music for her class after I tried to back out. I am TERRIFIED but it will be good for me! Eek!
lilacnyellow

Post by lilacnyellow »

Today I'm grateful that my husband is working hard for me even though it's dangerously hot out today. Thanks husband. I love you.
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Today I am grateful that most of my students were out. It gave me some time to get some groceries and do some much needed laundry.

Today I am grateful for my friends and family. I don't have a lot, so I appreciate the ones I have all the more.

Today I am grateful for having my basic needs covered. I used to want lots of money but now I am happy with just the basics. I'm love rich and that's more important.

Thanks Universe! Xoxo <3
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Today I am grateful for having new people in my support system.
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Today I am grateful for opening up to those around me and realizing that people do care.

Today I am grateful for being able to give tough love, and no longer being an enabler. The truth hurts but denying it doesn't fix anything.

Today I am grateful for all the wonderful opportunities I have. For my career and for my spiritual growth.
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Today I am grateful for the power of love. Its an unlimited resource that does wonders for a broken spirit!

Today I am grateful for all the information out there on the World Wide Web! It's has been such a helpful tool for researching the challenges I have been facing lately. Now I am able to make educated decisions on what I need to do!

Today I am grateful for my doggies and all the emotional support they have to offer. They can totally tell when I am stressed and they are always there for me <3

Thanks Universe!
frozenlight

Post by frozenlight »

Nice idea, it ties in with positive affirmations quite well I think.

:fairy: Today I am grateful for the free time to enjoy with my partner (and hopefully a friend who is struggling too) so as to rise out of this hard time and move forward with our life.

:fairy: Today I am grateful for the work I am doing. Even though it's hard and I don't like it. It will pay for my course (TEFL) and flight to Cambodia so that after Summer I can start the next chapter of my life.

:fairy: Today I am grateful for my mother being so happy, she went through so much with my father and I am grateful for her strength and guidance through a past experience of mine. She inspires me greatly.

:fairy: Today I am grateful for magick still being in my heart, even when I am battling this dark night of the soul.

Love, light and peace,
FL
Does anyone know where I can score some chronic mugwort?
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I'm grateful for frozenlight putting in an appearance. I do miss the penguin smackdown avatar. It always made me laugh.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Today I am grateful that I bought some iron vitamins. Hopefully this will be what I needed to get my energy back, stop feeling faint, and get my hair back to its original thickness.

Today I am grateful that my summer schedule is so laxy daisy. I'm so ready for my 2 weeks off after this week!

Today I am grateful for exercising. I went even though I was dead tired, and pushed through. I know it's good for me, especially now.

THANKS UNIVERSE!
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Today I am grateful for my husband's boss offering him a huge pay increase/promotion. Nothing is in stone yet since the boss is out of town but it's sounding like a great offer!

Today I am grateful for the book "Heal Your Body From A-Z" by Louise Hay. It lets you know what negative emotions and thoughts cause just about anything you can think of, and the positive healing affirmations to fix it!

Today I am grateful for the hot Epsom salt and baking soda bath I'm about to take. It's always really relaxing and cleansing for the spirit! Oooooooo aaaahhhhh.

Thanks Universe!!! Xoxoxoxo!
Zombiedaisy

Post by Zombiedaisy »

This is such a good idea! I think I should start adding this to my personal journal as well!

Today I am grateful for dearest who works his butt off to support our family financially... As well puts up with me and my crazy shenanigans and still loves me all the same.
Unknown

Post by Unknown »

Today I'm grateful for summer holidays. Man, these past months were tough, and now I will have more time to write my own spells.
frozenlight

Post by frozenlight »

Today I am grateful for SnowCats gratitude :fairy:

Today I am grateful for my work colleague stepping in for me (one had done his back in, and I told him to STOP because he couldn't breathe. I covered whilst my colleague got ready and came in. I'm ill myself and had worked the morning, so I'm very grateful to him. Andrei, thank you.

Today I am grateful for the TEFL course I'm waiting to do extending their offer.

(On a side note, that avatar stopped working and just showed a red X on my screen. I will try to find it again, just for you SnowCat,,,,and a bit for myself too :lol: )

FL
Does anyone know where I can score some chronic mugwort?

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”