Today I am Grateful For...

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Today I am grateful for having a gym membership. It feels good to get the blood pumping.

Today I am grateful for my husband agreeing to take our rescue kitty to a no kill shelter. He is super cute but now that he is weened off the bottle I think its time for him to find a better home. I'm too allergic and we already have 2 dogs to care for.

Today I am grateful for all the positive things that are to come ;)
moonraingirl

Re: Today I am Grateful For...

Post by moonraingirl »

Today I'm grateful for beautiful sunny day and coffee that I drank in the garden.
I'm thankful that I found this forum
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Today I am grateful that I have my theme written for Saturday's yoga class and teachers that I'm teaching with loved it! I'm so happy I finally listened to my tarot card about getting yoga certified. They really do know what's best for me <3
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Today I am grateful for GaiaTV. It's so nice to have media that is uncensored, speaks the truth, and is 99% positivity. Feels good on the spirit. And the massive collection of yoga videos is great too! It's life changing, thanks Universe ;)

Today I am grateful for the mental bank program. This simple and easy program has helped me to get financially stable, build confidence, and develop spiritually/psychically. It's amazing what 5 minutes a night can do. Thanks Universe!

Today I am grateful for my husband. He has worked so hard to overcome his mental issues. He now is able to communicate calmly and be understanding, caring, and considerate. His anger episodes continue to reduce and are now months apart. Looks like we will have our happy ending after all. Blessings are upon us <3 Thanks Universe!
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Today I am grateful for my apartment. The energy is way nicer here then at my old place. My neighbors dont mind me and my husband jamming out, and my front door has an oak tree right infront of it, and at the base there is a bed of rocks. This is perfect for me right now.

Today I am grateful for clean water. I just refilled our 5 gallon bottles that sit on the clay dispenser. A simple yet wonderful invention. I am grateful that we have that available to us and that there is a water machine right across the street.

Today I am grateful for my hair. I was on the brink of being bald for about a year due to a diet change and its nice that it is growing back again. I was already deciding what I would do if it didnt grow back. I had decided on shaving it and getting a floral design tattooed on my scalp! Lol. At least I have a plan for if I really do go bald someday :)

THANKS UNIVERSE!
moonraingirl

Post by moonraingirl »

Today I'm grateful for the fact that my new fish tank is cycled and there's no ammonia so my fish can live in a healthy environment.
I'm also thankful because it's Friday.
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Today I am grateful for the back rub I just received :P
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

@Katrinkah...I like your no hair plan :)
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

firebirdflys wrote:@Katrinkah...I like your no hair plan :)
Thanks!
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Today I am grateful for my intern teaching going well today. I somehow seem to pull through during class even though during practicing I do awful. Lol.

Today I am grateful for hanging out and having fun with my husband. We went swimming and then came home and played video games together. Both of which haven't happened in a while.

Today I am grateful for having 2 days off a week! It's been about 2 years since I regularly had 2 days off a week. I have been slowly but surely been putting my mental, emotional, and physical health first. And I have been putting what makes me happy before what makes me money! It's wonderful to detach from feeling like I always have to make more money. No, I don't, I have to live my life and make the best of it. That's making me happy!

Thanks universe for all the blessing that I have received and all that are too come <3
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Today I am actually grateful for the police who had to diffuse a drug fueled roudy loud bunch of kids screeching around in their little race cars and others who were blocking the intersection infront of our house some of whom sat in these parked cars huffing ballons littering up the streets and pissing in our and other neighbors yards. There must have been a hundred of them.
This happened last Saturday also, I guess there is a new party house nearby :evil:
I don't remember being such a nuisance when in my party days, why are kids so much less respectful these days?
Bb, Firebird
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
Cameron

Post by Cameron »

I'm thankful for my education opportunities past and ongoing, my youth, and the handful of people that have been helping me get through the rough chapter of my life that is coming to a close.
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Today I am grateful for another lazy day with my husband before he goes back to his 12 hour summer shifts. He has been super wonderful lately.

Today I am grateful that we have a start date for the Sunday yoga jams! I am extremely nervous, but also very excited! I think playing for a yoga class is the perfect way to start performing my music live again. What an amazing opportunity!

Today I am grateful for being able to start living my life by my values. I really believe I have found my calling now! It's like, when you follow your heart and soul, (even if your brain doesn't understand) things start working out better for you <3

THANKS UNIVERSE, FOR ALL THE BLESSINGS I HAVE RECIEVED, AND FOR THOSE THAT ARE YET TO COME!
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Today I am grateful for being more responsible. I am done giving into instant gratification; it's time to get my priorities strait.

Today I am grateful for having a clean home. This is kinda rare :/ But like I said, more responsible! Lol. I'm ready now!

Thank you Universe, Lord, and Lady for your help and guidance in the right direction ;).
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Today I am grateful for:
a cool morning, coo-ing birds, trickling fountain, purring kitty, Hot coffee, and my ankle is almost walkable! Yeah!
Bb, Firebird
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”