healings for my cat

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Ravenstar

healings for my cat

Post by Ravenstar »

For the past few days my cat hasn't peed. I think she has a urinary tract infection but am not sure. We basically have no money for a vet so I was thinking of doing something myself. She isn't acting in pain. She just hasn't gone and she is acting normal. What is the quickest way to do a healing? Hands on, herbs etc. ASAP. Blessings. :flyingwitch:
GodsLovingLight

Re: healings for my cat

Post by GodsLovingLight »

I'm an Energy Healer but not a vet or anything like that. From a quick energy scan I feel like there is a blockage that's preventing her from being able to go. I haven't worked with animals much but that is the feeling I got and what I saw. I'd say take AdastraJunction's advice and take your cat to a vet to get her checked out. I hope everything gets better for her.

Lee :)
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

Some local humane societies will offer vouchers that many vets take to help pay for vet care when the owner is in need.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Most vets will work with you on payments. FUS, feline urinary syndrome can kill. Get the cat in ASAP.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Might cranberry juice help the cat temporarily ? I know it works really well for humans (but what works well for us could make a furry friend sick, and vice versa).

Ravenstar

Post by Ravenstar »

Thank you. We have 2 cats so it was hard to see if she actually was going or not so we have her separated with her own litter box. She did poop though but no peek yet. If she hasn't gone by tomorrow we will take her to a vet. Also, I will call the Humane Society... good ideas everyone. I still don't understand why she is acting normal. Isn't she in pain? Blessings. :flyingwitch:
Ravenstar

Post by Ravenstar »

We separated the two cats and put her in the room with her own litter box and fresh new litter (Fresh Step). She has been going peek now. My family told me that sometimes when cats get older they get picky about the litter and cleanliness. She is 8 y. O. Which is like middle age. So I guess nothing was wrong with her. Thank you all again. Blessings. :flyingwitch:
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

I've heard of cats who will not share litter boxes. Sometimes the humans don't realize that one cat is telling the other cats to not use their boxes. I always have one per cat so everyone feel comfortable. Glad to hear she is okay. :)

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”