my natural healing gifts.

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
childofspirit201

my natural healing gifts.

Post by childofspirit201 »

Does anyone know of ways to work on improving one owns natural healing abilities. it know this is a short post but I really want to know if anyone can help with this please, thank you.

blessed be
alexis
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Re: my natural healing gifts.

Post by RosieMoonflower »

Following! :)
Myrth

Post by Myrth »

Well, there is Reiki. A weekend class and an attunement, and your healing abilities will greatly increase.
Myrth
GodsLovingLight

Post by GodsLovingLight »

Myrth is right, an attunement will open you up to receiving more energy, ideas, and can improve your intuition among other things. There are many different methods of healing. You can run a google search and see what is out there. Read up on them and get a feel for what might be right for you.

I'd also suggest meditation to help clear your mind of thoughts. It can allow your connections to be clearer and allow you to experience more when you are working with people.

Lee :)
Seventhwatcher

Post by Seventhwatcher »

What works for me at healing mantras. I have a few guided hypnosis with binaural beats that has worked great for me.
Anne Boleyn

Post by Anne Boleyn »

I agree that an attunement does incredible things. I combine Reiki, crystals and gemstones, and Tarot for healings for others and myself.
childofspirit201

but i really dont have access to most wiccan tools to the fact my parents are christans and i wont move out my place until my boyfriend gets his place, and i have been looking to over the years of tarot readings with playing cards does that really work i tried it but it didnt seem to happen for me
GodsLovingLight

Reiki, crystals, stones, mantras, and other methods aren't wiccan by themselves. You might be able to start out by buying a book or doing google searches then clear your history for information about a certain method and then compile your knowledge. Get a journal and write down information that you want to hold onto and keep it in a safe place. When you move out, you can buy more things and create your own space for learning.

You can do tarot with playing cards. I met someone a while ago who would read using crystals and stones so there are many ways of giving readings.
childofspirit201

GodsLovingLight wrote:Reiki, crystals, stones, mantras, and other methods aren't wiccan by themselves. You might be able to start out by buying a book or doing google searches then clear your history for information about a certain method and then compile your knowledge. Get a journal and write down information that you want to hold onto and keep it in a safe place. When you move out, you can buy more things and create your own space for learning.

You can do tarot with playing cards. I met someone a while ago who would read using crystals and stones so there are many ways of giving readings.
thank you for the advice
GodsLovingLight

You're welcome, I hope you're able to learn more and develop your healing abilities.

Lee :)
AdastraJunction
Banned Member
Location: This crazy place in the USA called the West Coast (Originally London, UK)

Post by AdastraJunction »

Chakra points are another good way to work on healing abilities as well as some knowledge of pressure points (such as acupuncture).

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”