Looking for Vibrational and Touch Healing advice/info

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
AmberRayne

Looking for Vibrational and Touch Healing advice/info

Post by AmberRayne »

I've been interested in healing for a long time and have used aromatherapy, herbs, spells, prayers and combinations of the above before. I recently have been reading more on vibrational healing along with meditation and about chakras. I would also like to learn more about touch healing. I'm wondering if someone on here could point me in the right direction to expand my knowledge?
Myrth

Re: Looking for Vibrational and Touch Healing advice/info

Post by Myrth »

I am a Reiki master. Reiki is not massage. Some people do both massage and Reiki, but they are not the same thing at all. Reiki is energy based healing with symbols at the higher levels. It can be given in person, hands on. It can be sent at a great distance.

In order to practice Reiki, you must first be attuned. Perhaps the best place to start learning about Reiki is
http://www.reiki.org/

I would suggest reading about it first and then following up with questions.
Myrth
GodsLovingLight

Post by GodsLovingLight »

One book that I like to suggest to people that are interested in Reiki or Energy Healing in general is "Magick of Reiki" by Christopher Penczak. He explains things very well with an energy that is open. It allows the reader to absorb more of the information in a loving way than other books I've read. I also have a thread here: http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 28091.html where I offer free distance Energy Healing sessions and answer questions about how I perform Energy Healing sessions and what is involved. I'd be happy to answer more questions if you have any :).
Myrth

Post by Myrth »

Another good source of information is a book called Essential Reiki by Diane Stein.
Myrth
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Hi Lee! Good to see you :D
. I'm glad you chimed in, I was going to suggest they contact you.
do you know Myrth? Sounds like you two could compare notes ...so to speak.
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
GodsLovingLight

Post by GodsLovingLight »

Myrth, I haven't heard of that one but I'll look it up.

FireBirdFlys, It's good to be back. There haven't been a lot of people who noticed my thread so I thought I'd reach out to people I thought I could help :). I haven't met Myrth until now but I'm interested in sharing and learning information.
Myrth

Post by Myrth »

It is a good book, affordable, and explains things clearly for me. I took Reiki classes from two different Reiki masters. One of them used this book. Of the books I have on Reiki, it is my favorite and the one I recommend to others.
Myrth
AnaisStar

Post by AnaisStar »

Im also a Reiki Practitioner. Its such an amazing gift to be able to share with others. Christopher Penczak's book is really good if you want to look at it from a craft point of view.
Myrth

Post by Myrth »

AnaisStar, I will have to check out that book. I use Reiki in craft work, and have since I was first attuned. It seems a naturally good fit with any energy work I do. I presume you do as well?
Myrth
AnaisStar

Post by AnaisStar »

Myrth wrote:AnaisStar, I will have to check out that book. I use Reiki in craft work, and have since I was first attuned. It seems a naturally good fit with any energy work I do. I presume you do as well?
I do! Ive started dressing and blessing my own candles for instance and infuse them with Reiki. I will also start making my own malas soon (and to sell) for different things and will be infusing them with Reiki as well.

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”