My Healing Experiences

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Sakura Blossom

My Healing Experiences

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Okay, so, being the stupid person I am sometimes, I accidentally deleted my own thread. Haha. About this particular subject, so a brief overview:

I have my own way of healing and I kind of incorporate from various practices and belief systems (reiki, runes, various healing works, etc.). Everything has worked out amazingly so far and I just did a treatment tonight for someone who's never had anything like this done and was somewhat skeptical. I've made a believer out of them and I've finally got the confirmation that I am meant to be on this path.

I'm really liking how right this energy practice is feeling so I wanted to explain what I do.

Before I do anything, I cleanse my room with my special spray for 'smudging' and then open myself up for intuitive purposes and allowing in the energy I need to help heal. I ask for protection to ensure that I'll be safe as well as those in the same room as me.

First I scan their 'aura' and feel where there might be physical/metaphysical things or emotional things as well. This is the second time I've done this, and the second time I was able to pinpoint problematic places. I'm very happy!!!

But anyways, after this is done I make note of what needs work and talk it out with the client to verify these areas and ask if there's anywhere else they may need help with.

When this is done, I work on their energy systems. I start at the head and work my way down. Now, this is where things get different/tricky. I have my eyes closed and sometimes runes will be shown that I need to incorporate in specific places and usually they correspond to that area/chakra very well. This is usually when people get freaked out (in a good way) because of the accuracy which makes me happy to know I can help them!

Then if they have any kind of energy blockage, I literally 'blast' it apart with energy and then pull out the blockage. I anchor my right hand on something solid to eliminate the negative energy and push it into light to dispose of it. Then I move my hands downward to help get the flow moving again, which I've been told now that it can be felt flowing freely again.

I also incorporate the reiki hand positions here, and depending on what needs work, I push positive energy in. I basically just follow what my intuition tells me to do and I do it. For incorporating runes, I draw them with my fingers and I've been told that people can feel the heat radiating off of me and their eyes will be closed.

After I'm done, I brush down their bodies and settle at their feet, drawing the remaining negative energy out this way and discarding it into the light again. I close up what I've done and that's that!

I just had to share. (:
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”