Anyone here knows or teaches energy healing modalities?

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
LadyAngell

Anyone here knows or teaches energy healing modalities?

Post by LadyAngell »

Hi

Recently I became interested in learning energy healing modalities. Whilst trying to look for affordable online courses, I discovered Chios Healing is rather cheap to learn and I've heard of it 10 odd years ago and it's like a tap on the head by my patron deities to relook into energy healing again.

I'm looking up the different types of Reiki courses out there and I'm still trying to see if there are more affordable courses by Reiki Masters who don't charge a carat of a diamond for their courses.

I'd be interested to just discuss about energy healing modalities here and I'm interested to know if there are different energy healing modalities master teachers here?

LadyAngell
EmberWolf

Re: Anyone here knows or teaches energy healing modalities?

Post by EmberWolf »

Merry meet LadyAngell!
Could you explain what exactly you mean by healing modalities? Are you asking for different ways to use healing magic, or the categorical names such as Reiki and the like?
I strove with none, for none was worth my strife.
Nature I loved and, next to Nature, Art:
I warm'd both hands before the fire of life;
It sinks, and I am ready to depart.
AnaisStar

Post by AnaisStar »

Im Reiki Level 2. I need/want to move up to Master Level soon but is not in the forefront of what Im working on.

Any questions you have on Reiki Im glad to answer. I would recommend (for Reiki) that you have a few sessions before taking your attunement. I also recommend that you do the attunement in person. I know there are some online ones and they say you can receive the attunement without being there but I disagree with that way.

Look for a program that is two days, offers a certification. It should include an in person attuenment and allows time for you to practice on others as well. They are really not that expensive. I think mine was like $250??
GodsLovingLight

Post by GodsLovingLight »

Hello :). I received my master level certification in the Usui Shiki Ryoho Tradition of Reiki. I also have experience with Matrix Energetics. I would suggest if you're interested in learning a form of Energy Healing that you take classes in person if possible. I got a lot out of being able to learn with others, get other people's points of view, and practice on others as the class went on. After learning what I did in classes I was taught different methods of healing that weren't based off of the other methods but it helped that I already had an understanding of the basics that I learned from Reiki. Meditation and asking for advice from your guides might help you figure out which way to go with your learning.

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”