Healing Spell for Pregnant Sister, recommendations please.

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Lunair

Healing Spell for Pregnant Sister, recommendations please.

Post by Lunair »

My sister is pregnant with her second child (yeah!) and lately shes been having headaches more often then usual. She's tried different medications but they're not even helping. I'm asking for a (pregnancy approved) healing spell to ease if not get rid of her headaches. So if anyone has any tried and true recommendations (herbal, worded, food-wise, combinations, etc.) it would be greatly appreciated!
BabyBear

Re: Healing Spell for Pregnant Sister, recommendations pleas

Post by BabyBear »

Hiya lets see you could make a migraine satchel for her to carry around to limit the headaches. Just make sure that you purify them often and they should work.
here a pic with what to put in it i also suggest adding Amethyst

Have her carry this around and when symptoms pop up have her place them on her Third eye more times then not it will dull the pain or simply stop it all together and by her carrying it around the headaches will be limited.
And again i cant stress enough you need to purify them often.

Also another thing you could do it draw power from the element you are connected to the most. For me thats water and I'm a fire sign so i tend to take a hot bath and soak. This helps wonders just absorbing the energy of the water and relaxing. For earth I suggest a nature walk bare footed or laying in the grass, ik thats had to be hard to do when your pregnant but again its all about connecting to your element. For fire the hot bath would work also because its heat or just sitting around a fire and focusing on absorbing the heat of the flames. For air sit in front of a fan or over a floor vent and feel the air rush past your feet or face.

The element connecting actually dose wonders for when im sick, the whole time im in the bath or connecting to my element i dont feel sick at all. This is another way to incorporate the satchel, why your adsorbing help from your element and not feeling as bad use the satchel to help bring the headache to an end and keep it to your third eye after you finish connecting with your element for a bit longer.

hope it helps
Lunair

Post by Lunair »

Thank you BabyBear! I'll have my sister try out the migraine satchel, I only have amethyst at the moment but I could some other soothing ingredients that I do have with it.I'll have to purify it first though cuz I recently used it to soothe my nerves. Anyways I'm not quite sure if she will actually use it (she's a Wiccan like me but hasn't had time to practice the craft or performed spells in a while) but it never hurts to have her try it at least once. Anyways thank you once again oh and merrymeet!
BabyBear

Post by BabyBear »

lol glad to help blessed be:)
Echo_of_shadows

Post by Echo_of_shadows »

Here's a link you might want to check out: 27 Foods that Contain Natural Aspirin
The list contains mostly fruits and vegetables. Totally yummy and healthy. :)
Lunair

Post by Lunair »

Merrymeet Echo, I,ll definitely check out the link, thank you!
Lunair

Post by Lunair »

So my sis was put on a headache med after my last post was posted and then it started to cause her to vomit, and now she's fine. She actually was able to got to work for two days now and has kept most of the food shes eaten down. Sooo...I think its working, in my opinion.
Shub Niggurath

Post by Shub Niggurath »

If the headaches come back (hope not!) tell her to get her hands on Lavender. It's a miraculous herb when it comes to any kinds of migraines and headaches and there's many ways she can use it.
1. Lavender fragrance oils or sprays;
2. Lavender tea;
3. Taking a bath with lavender flowers;
4. Lavender tinctures and salves;

It's really worth trying and definitely less harsh than meds that make her vomit :|
Lunair

Post by Lunair »

Thanks Levitating Cat, I wonder why I never thought of that?
YanaKhan

Post by YanaKhan »

Camomile tea helps ease the headache. It's incredible with nerve soothing too. And I agree about the lavender - it IS the most incredible herb of all. Not to mention to me it smells like Heaven loveface
Lunair

Post by Lunair »

Merry meet YanaKhan, I'm not sure if she will drink chamomile tea but couldn't hurt to try. Anyways she is actually doing much better she hasn't had any headaches or vomiting that I know of for a few days now (ever since about two days after I left the healing satchel there), I have yet to take it back but I probably wont for a while just in case. P.S. Big thanks to all of you for your great suggestions and wonderful concern. May the Goddess bless you all!
mysticalchemist

Post by mysticalchemist »

Look up orgonite :)

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”