My Current Energy Work

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Sakura Blossom

My Current Energy Work

Post by Sakura Blossom »

I totally forgot, when asking about healing in another thread (which I apologize for making another, I felt this was better suited in its own area), that I already do something I created somewhat on my own based on readings I did awhile back. I believe the readings were about the chi healing, with the energy balls. It's more so used for pain, but I can do it with myself and I've done it for family members as well so I thought I'd share!

What I do, is I run my hands over the body until I feel the warmth where the pain comes from, and from here I close my eyes and imagine darkness around the area that is hurting. I then hold my hands over it, and pull them away as if I'm grasping something. I imagine myself holding onto the pain and pulling it out as if it were a thread. When I'm finished, and feel that it's better there (or I get confirmation from who I'm doing it to that the pain is gone), I act as if I'm cutting the thread and then I just 'toss' it away.

Does anyone else do something similar? It REALLY helped me when I suffered from pancreatitis awhile back.
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
Naudia Threng
Banned Member

Re: My Current Energy Work

Post by Naudia Threng »

Oh! I do something sorta the same... (I do this on others) I put my hand on the place that hurts, close my eyes and breathe in. As I breathe in I imagine that all the pain is being absorbed through my hands. Then I breathe out and as I do I imagine the pain blowing away through my breath and dispersing. It seems to work.
O Goddes, all praise to you. Ta em hotep, anekh hrak. Lady Isis, I adore you. Nebet aset, tu a atu.
azriel

Post by azriel »

I have done something similar to what you and NoahC have mentioned as well!

I place my hands over an area and the energy usually feels heavy or mucky. Almost tar-like in it's consistency. I always try to ask help from my Tree to purify the energy as I remove it. I feel guilty just releasing the energy where it could sit and collect more negative energy. By the end, white, healing energy is placed so that myself or the other person do not feel exhausted by the removal.

Azriel
^-^~
Unfold your wings and take off into the sky
Before you're burned, become the sun
Blow, oh wind... It guides you into the sky
Before your whole self is taken away

Oasis~~~Gackt
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

I have actually learned recently (so I'm glad that you guys bumped this thread!) that it's actually detrimental to do it in such a way as I had originally mentioned. This was before I had started getting into energy work (I am now a Reiki I practitioner and have also been looking into different energy healing work). I should be more specific, though. It's not doing it in the manner I mentioned above, that is okay, it's how you do it if that makes sense. While talking to someone, they told me that you need to make sure you have your strongest body part (in terms of energy, for me that's my arms and hands) grounded and acting as an anchor of sorts so that you can channel the energy through your body and pull it out in the way that it was mentioned. Then send it off into the light to be taken care of.

Apparently, if you don't ground it will cause more problems in the long run. I'm not sure how true this is, but I won't be doing it in such a manner anymore as I'd rather just avoid it.

Now, though, I do reiki as I said (and kind of mix it up with my own practice) and this actually works wonders compared to before. (:
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”