Energy Awakening/reactivation

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Seventhwatcher

Energy Awakening/reactivation

Post by Seventhwatcher »

To keep a long story short, I've been looking for someone with experience or knowledge in something that happened to me at the end of march 2013.

I was extremely stressed, angry and hurt. Family, friends, peers, school, people claiming to be helping me spiritually, gf at the time, just everything. I snapped when I learned what I learned about the 'gf'. My vision was clouded for a a bit. People who had never seen me angry and always thought me a push over no longer thought that from then on. I could feel this bubble of energy around me and I'm sure they could too.

The next day I was still Extremely po'd. So come that evening I just said screw it. I don't care what's inside of me. Good bad evil dangerous light dark. Its coming out. And I focuses all that anger to the center of my stomach and just pulled blindly. (My spiritual sight is pretty awful).

After a few hours of that? All of a sudden energy burst from that region. Like waves. Pulsing gently over my body. I could see energy in everything. It was absolutely beautiful. I saw a being standing with his back to me in the room. I felt him tinkering and tampering with my energy. I didn't stop him as my best friend at the time said such being was a 'guardian' for us. Of course I learned the being was actually oppressing me and tormenting her and in my ignorance and naivety I didn't stop him. I feel asleep for no reason then woke up feeling empty again. No energy flow. Just nothing.

Anyone got anything on this?
Silus7
Location: ~8~nel dominio della padrona acquatica della luna~8~

Re: Energy Awakening/reactivation

Post by Silus7 »

have you thought of performing or recieveing any sort of auric cleanse or smudging? I feel like i May be able to give you some insight to this but I will need you to get extrememyl specific to everythign that was happening at that time. The more you can recall the better. I have a dear friend who would know alot more about what you are experiencing and he could definately give you advice on how you can handle it.

~*PadronaDellaLuna**~
*MysticUrbanGypsy*

~*Silus7*~

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”