hatred in my heart--go away

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
kalicokitty

hatred in my heart--go away

Post by kalicokitty »

I hope I'm putting this in the right forum. I was wondering if there was something i could do to cleanse my heart of hatred. I've never felt this way before and if like to think i have good reason for the feeling. Nonetheless i know it's wrong to hold such feelings and that they can cause problems later on. The person these feelings are geared towards has repeatedly hurt someone i love, and has now tried to separate us. She is cruel, deceitful, and selfish. I am not the only one to be a victim of her lies and i doubt i will be the last. I want to release the dark feelings i have toward this girl and find a way to at least be in the same room with her without wanting to do something I'd later regret.
I'd also like to request prayers for her. There's a small part of me that feels pity for the girl. There must be something going on that she feels the need to cause pain and upset to so many people.
Please and thank you!! .
"There is nothing more melodic, than the purring of a cat."
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: hatred in my heart--go away

Post by Firebird »

Hi Kalico! I think the fact you have realized she is dealing with her own demons is huge! You can do nothing about the crazy stuff she does, but you can change the way you feel about it...You might want to try some kind of letting go ritual, and protection for the ones she may harm. Can you burn these wishes in a Yule fire or something?
BB, Firebird (Merry Yule!)
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
kalicokitty

Post by kalicokitty »

Not currently :( i have no fireplace and of i try to go outside right now I'll drown in a downpour. Lol. I used to do things like that before though. I used to write down things and then burn them, releasing it like that always made me feel better. I can't believe i didn't think of that myself. Lol thank you Firebird!
"There is nothing more melodic, than the purring of a cat."
dreadedpsychopomp

Post by dreadedpsychopomp »

It might be a good idea to bind her so that she can't continue harming others as well as herself. I agree that releasing through flame is a good way, but you can also smudge yourself and take a bath with herbs and crystals in it since you don't have a fireplace. Rosemary and rose quartz are good to use for this purpose. Rosemary has exorcism and protection qualities and rose quartz is said to inspire love and peace. :) Good luck!
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

kalicokitty wrote:I want to release the dark feelings i have toward this girl and find a way to at least be in the same room with her without wanting to do something I'd later regret. I'd also like to request prayers for her. There's a small part of me that feels pity for the girl. There must be something going on that she feels the need to cause pain and upset to so many people.
It's nice that you see beyond your own pain and still have compassion on this person, by requesting that others pray for her, and wanting to rid yourself of the hatred. That's good of you. This did the trick for me when I was in a similar situation as you are in now: http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 24355.html

Good luck.

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”