A little help, please?

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Willow Wing

A little help, please?

Post by Willow Wing »

I'm sightly new to Pagan/Wiccan beliefs and practices and I have a question for the community.
Recently, I have been feeling a lot more rage and jealousy lately, and when I say a lot, I mean that I am getting physically angry. :? For some reason, people that I'm almost 100% sure that don't deserve things, are getting things that I only wish for in my wildest dreams and know better than to think I would get them. This is not like me though. Normally, I'm calm and level-headed. My question is, what ways do you all normally calm down and center yourselves? I know meditation works wonders, but that only calms me down for the moment.
I would really like to get back to my normal self, so any help or advice would be welcomed. :)

(I'm not sure if this is in the right topic or not. Sorry if it isn't!)
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: A little help, please?

Post by Firebird »

Meditation should help in the long run too, if it is preformed on a regular basis. Grounding techniques can also be helpful. I also want to ask if you have recently undergone any kind of trauma or been in a car accident.?
BB, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Willow Wing

Post by Willow Wing »

Thank you for responding!
Hm, I haven't been in a car accident, but as far as trauma goes, we thought that my uncle was going to have to be taken off of life support and that effected me a lot. He is doing very well now though, he's off of the support and breathing by himself, eating solid food and on the way to physical therapy. That's all that I can think of.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I was just throwing that out there because if we suddenly are having an issue where we didn't before, it usually means there is some other thing going on in your life...usually something beyond our control...that where the anger comes in. Keep practicing you meditation and examine why you feel so jealous, or angry...much of that is can be born from hurt and fear.
BB, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Willow Wing

Post by Willow Wing »

Thank you for the advice. I'm definitely going to keep up with meditation. :)

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”