Atrophy?

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
MOTHERofDRAGONS

Atrophy?

Post by MOTHERofDRAGONS »

I went to Physical Therapy today..after the initial consultation (ive been there over a year ago)the doc's chin dropped he thought I had gone through lap ban surgery or something, cues of the wright I had lot.

But back to the subject, after he started rubbing my back, he told me I "was a project"...

After my homey and I left.. And my honey told me that he told him I had Atrophy .. I looked it up, but got no Lear definitiom.i eat right, no AIDS, or diseases... I'm not over weight, not diabetic..

Atrophy is basically where your body is eating you insides(in my case, muscles. I have no muscles in the middle part of my back.
He went on and on.. But I was in such shock, I didn't hear him.
Truly baffled.
Anyone have any ideas!???????
Mama
MOTHERofDRAGONS

Re: Atrophy?

Post by MOTHERofDRAGONS »

Ok.. No, not so much on responses...
I asked my doc, and (physical therapist) and he explained, after hearing a bit of my background, that it was due to the an injury(my ex kicked me in my back and a couple car accidents) then I gained weight from anti depressants and bipolar meds and lost it from other meds...
I lost so much, my body began to eat the fat.. Then eat the muscle..

Yes. It actually does occur.

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”