Vibrations of energy

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Faerie_witch

Vibrations of energy

Post by Faerie_witch »

Okay, so as a witch, I obviously use a lot of energy. But here's the thing: I vibrate! I know the in astral projection one of the step is to wait for a sense of vibration. Some say that this is the hardest part for them. This is actually the easiest part for me. Anytime I want, I can make myself feel as if I am vibrating. Its definitely not shivering, I already looked into that. Anyone know anything about this? What it is or what i use it for? Anyone have the same gift?

Thanks for your help!!!

:type:
EbonySunset

Re: Vibrations of energy

Post by EbonySunset »

This happens to me during meditation, I just assume I've connected to my higher self when it happens. It's a lovely feeling (I think so anyway!) and I feel so energized and calm when I come out of meditation. I've always experienced it, just thought it was normal! I suppose it could have something to do with your aura. I feel it is positive and wouldn't discourage it, you're certainly tapping into some sort of energy!

blessings
EbonySunset
Faerie_witch

Post by Faerie_witch »

Lately, I have been feeling these vibrations in my hands at random times. Just my hands. Sometimes I'll just be sitting there and suddenly I will be aware of my hands vibrating. I've worked with magick enough to tell the difference between losing feeling, shivering, and Magickal energy. This was definitely energy that I was feeling. Just recently I have started feeling it whenever I bring my attention my hands. In not consciously bringing energy to my hands, but it is there when I'm not trying to (though I can bring energy to them if I wished, which is some thing very easy to me).

Any thoughts, anyone? :flyingwitch:
lis

Post by lis »

I know this is an old thread, but just found this searching for an answer for the same thing. I was sitting having dinner and the bones in my hands were vibrating. It was the strangest thing, not at all like the pins and needles feeling I get from Reiki... the bones were vibrating. I thought it was the building we were in at first, but it wasn't happening anywhere but in my hands and arms. Have you all figured out how to use this or what it means?
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

Hiya lis!

Esoteric Eastern literature explains clairsentience in relation to the astral plane. All our physical faculties and senses including touch and feeling have counterparts in the astral plane. All objects you see have invisible strings. My guitar also has strings, not perfectly one-dimensional, but once plucked, they vibrate. The vibration of my guitar strings generates sound -- hopefully, nice sounds. The vibrations of the invisible strings from the objects we're talking about here generate energies -- it could be thoughts, emotions, memories, feelings, etc. Vibrations from physical materials are received by our astral faculties and transmitted to our consciousness. You could interpret the vibration through assessing your emotion or thought at that time. Hope this makes sense!
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
lis

Post by lis »

Thank you Seraphin, this makes perfect sense! Now I just need to remember exactly what was going through my head at the time and try to see if I can reproduce this. :)

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”