aLL TOO MUCH TODAY!!!

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Rainbow Dreamer

aLL TOO MUCH TODAY!!!

Post by Rainbow Dreamer »

Hi I'm new to this ,Ido energy healing and work with herb's to make remedie's.I would love some insight's and thought's if any one would like to offer it
Today I feel completley overwelmed and have hit a brick wall!!!I am usually very positive
The event's of the last few week's have caught up with me .A cousin recently had a tumour of the brain daignaised,a aunt died 6wks after being daignaised of cancer ,and last week my mum was told she had breast cancer and had a masectomy done.My daughter's partner has walked away from her and my 9mnth Grandchild.In between this the house we rent has been sold unexpetly .I guess rereading this the question is there any ansetral healing work I should do or negativity clearing
I realise out of chasios come's calm and new beggining's,but today the fog in my head is a bit too much
I appriciate your support and time to answer my question's
Rainbow Dreamer )O(
whisperingMaiden

Re: aLL TOO MUCH TODAY!!!

Post by whisperingMaiden »

Hello Dreamer,
I'm sorry to hear so much depressing chaos in your home and I have a few suggestions.Perhaps letting your partner rest and try to heal her without spell,cook her meals used to fight cancer.Also try a house protection spell (I have one if needed) to calm down the chaos in your house.Make sure to send a prayer to a specific god/godess relevant to your problem.I hope things go for the best.

Blessings.
The empty void in us,can be filled with a little magic.
Rainbow Dreamer

Post by Rainbow Dreamer »

Thank you ,only saw your message now.I'd love if you can send me calming chaos spell.It's my Mum with breast cancer and I love the idea of cooking meal's to help heal,I'll look into that
I appriciate you taking the time to reply .As I said am only awaking to this path,who would be a god/godess relevant?

Bright Blessings
whisperingMaiden

Post by whisperingMaiden »

Sorry for such a late reply,I hope it isn't too late but I have a peaceful home spell.It is in my posts and I'm sorry for the late reply.
The empty void in us,can be filled with a little magic.

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”