Energy shift?

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
raynelae

Energy shift?

Post by raynelae »

Dear Kassandra,
Is there some type of energy shift or really restless energy occuring? Lately I've felt so restless and everyone seems so energetic.
Thank you and blessed be :)
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
Serenity Willow

Re: Energy shift?

Post by Serenity Willow »

There certainly is and I really don't know exactly what it is and can't really remember what I was told. BUT, my circle of friends, family and it seems all around are going thru some major shifts. Huge life changing events in their lives.
Bright Blessings Just for Today <3
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

Thank you :) lately I've been so stressed. I had two of my friendships wrecked :(
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Hi raynelae. I'm so used to weird shifts of energy I wouldn't notice anything out of the ordinary really. I'm sure all the upheaval with the "Occupy" movements around the world is stirring up erratic energy everywhere, metaphysically-speaking. I would be interested to know what my astrologer friend thinks. He's great at explaining every single major energy shift via what the planets are doing, etc., often before it happens (problem is, he uses all that astro language and I never get what he's saying; the good thing is he's good at explaining it all in layman's terms so it makes sense). I'm sure the energy shift you feel, raynelae, may not be your imagination afterall. As for me, the Earth always feels like a crazy place, so I don't feel anything's different.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

the Cauldron is definitely stirring...many in my circle are gearing up to be more self reliant...ready to band together if the shit really hits the fan. It never hurts to be prepared. The overall energy seem to be escalating, war doesn't help, people are broke and stressed and it is getting harder and harder to maintain ones cool. Just remember to look to the higher power and trust the Goddess knows what is best for you. She will hold you to her breast no matter what happens. Prayers and offerings are always in good order, stay close to the land and she will provide. Hold on to each other, for we need our fellow man (woman). Shifts occur all the time and we just happen to be in the midst of a fairly large one, change is happening on all levels, and all we can do is ride the wave the best we can. Love, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

firebirdflys wrote:Shifts occur all the time and we just happen to be in the midst of a fairly large one...
I find your post inspiring, firebirdflys. I love its advice: 1. uphold one's faith first and foremost, 2. uphold each other as well, and at the same time being sure to 3. plan accordingly as need be --spoken like a true elder, or someone working with wise elders. Yes, I too think we ain't seen nothin' yet. But I think reacting emotionally, disrespectfully and unintelligently, for example as the misguided "Occupy" people are, does nothing but create the wrong kind of actions in all the wrong ways. Changes do need to be made, yet such an approach doesn't provide any intelligent answers, which is the first step in solving the problems of the nation and of the planet.

Elders Do Their Part

Until we get hold of ourselves, in the meantime I think the elders in all spiritual traditions right now would do well to promote and maintain the position you expressed in your post. To me, while they should in no way be naive about anything that's happening around us, neither should they incite their members to base their actions on fear. While the world goes nutty around us, one's faith should be an anchor of peace and clarity. That's why we have spiritual paths in the first place, or else why bother?

Earth-based Solutions

And those of us who may subscribe to Earth-based faiths especially, who know how to work energy, connect to and use natural forces, have no business parading around like the powerless clowns in these so-called demonstrations. We know better. We should instead be doing workings to control this nonsense, while leaving it open enough for people to think critically, act intelligently, and execute effective solutions. Or else, why do spell work? Why call on goddesses and gods? Why act powerless and scared, while claiming to worship powerful and fearless beings?

This is the time to get out of "Does he love me, yes or no?" -kind of spellworking, etc. Instead, think big, pull out the big guns, and help Gaia as her human species creates energetic messes in the process of painfully evolving. Now is not the time to be questioning our spiritual paths, but acting powerfully and thoughtfully within them ...we WILL heal this land.

The best to you.

http://youtu.be/9WyvozbjuMI

raynelae

Post by raynelae »

Wow, thanks guys! My life is changing majorly and I'm so sad and stressed; now I have an idea of what is going on.
God and Goddess be with you, lots of love, and blessed be,
Raynelae
Serenity Willow

Post by Serenity Willow »

If you look at the change as something necessary in your life and accept it (even if you accept it One Day at a Time), then that takes some of the fear away. It's natural to fear change, but it can also be so rewarding when we accept it and move forward, knowing and trusting that our Higher Power, the Universe, has our best intentions in hand. Trust your Deity, Higher Power and follow your heart. Blessings <3
Bright Blessings Just for Today <3
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

Thank you Willow :)
Blessed be

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”