Healing A Second Party.

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Look in the Silence

Healing A Second Party.

Post by Look in the Silence »

I need a spell to heal a boy that I know. His heart is causing him agonizing pain because of this girl that hurt him. Tomarrow is the full moon and I would love to have a spell by then. If not I'll have to construct my own..... And last time I did that it rebounded. Sooo help? Thanks guys.
AutumnMaidens

Re: Healing A Second Party.

Post by AutumnMaidens »

A broken heart does not require healing as much as it needs time. You can send him energy and help him open up to new love. Wearing rosenquartz works really well, he can also wear an Ash leaf in his shoe.

You can ask the goddess/god of love and passion to guide him so that he may soon find love.

Bless
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
Look in the Silence

Post by Look in the Silence »

thank you for the advice
sapph

Post by sapph »

Look in the Silence wrote:I need a spell to heal a boy that I know. His heart is causing him agonizing pain because of this girl that hurt him. Tomarrow is the full moon and I would love to have a spell by then. If not I'll have to construct my own..... And last time I did that it rebounded. Sooo help? Thanks guys.

awww that's so sweet :)
bless you for thinking of others. so do you know the basics of the spell already since you tried to make your own?? i would love to hear what happened when it rebounded xx

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”