Grounding/Centering

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
AirSpirit

Grounding/Centering

Post by AirSpirit »

Can anyone tell me the specific difference between grounding and centering?

I see no differences, and wonder if I am missing something.
MeallaAoi

Re: Grounding/Centering

Post by MeallaAoi »

The two are very similar. Grounding usually involves using the Earth as an anchor, almost, to bring you back fully into your physical environment. Centering doesn't involve an external anchor, because it is used to bring you back fully into your spiritual self.
lasto i lamath, erin gwaew, i lammath lin edair. avo osto! aphada ven thanc, ar u dhir tira. last' inn tegitha...

Mornië illumë na mahtanna calina...
AirSpirit

Post by AirSpirit »

MeallaAoi wrote:The two are very similar. Grounding usually involves using the Earth as an anchor, almost, to bring you back fully into your physical environment. Centering doesn't involve an external anchor, because it is used to bring you back fully into your spiritual self.
Thank you!
Symandinome
Banned Member

Post by Symandinome »

I agree with Mea but I explain it a little different

Grounding is the removing of excess energy and sending it back into the ground/earth

Centering is the pulling together of whats left after you grounded into a solid centered piece. Kinda like regaining your focus and sense of calm and peace.
AirSpirit

Post by AirSpirit »

I would not have known the part about grounding as sending excess energy back into the ground also. I think I might try that today!!

Thank you!

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”