I need a healing spell for myself...

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Greek_Male_Witch

I need a healing spell for myself...

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Hi, I have fever and my body aches like hell, plus I have a runny nose, its not big deal, but I cannot perform a spell since when I'm sick, I heard my energy is low, so it won't work, could someone do a healing spell for me? for fever and cold?
What Goes Around,Comes Around!
FireQueen

Re: I need a healing spell for myself...

Post by FireQueen »

If your energy is low in conjunction with being ill and you have a tarot deck, take the Four of Swords out of the pack, pick or buy a bunch of fragrant flowers, place them in a vase and set them on a small table or chest of drawers against the east wall in your bedroom and then place the Four of Swords card behind the vase with the card's back to the east. Leave in place until the flowers wilt then remove and discard the flowers and water normally and return the card to the deck.

Hope that you're well again soon.

Brightest blessings.
No one in the world can alter truth. All we can do is seek it and live it.
)O( Krystal Raven )O(

Post by )O( Krystal Raven )O( »

)O( I've got you covered Greek. I'm sending a legion of psycho dancing faeries after you. Side effects include happiness, giggling, instant healing, the desire to play outside by yourself, and extreme hunger for sweets. Good luck!! )O(
)O( May the Cosmica known unto us by millions of names bless you with the ecstasy of Her Bliss. Namaste. )O(
Greek_Male_Witch

Post by Greek_Male_Witch »

Thanks Krystal and FireQueen
What Goes Around,Comes Around!

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”