Alright,

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Alright,

Post by Ginger Faith! »

How would one go about learning how to control the way their energy moves?
I have fire energy (it's really cool, it makes the air around my hand all hot and tingly and stuff) and i also have water energy (just for balance).
I have learned how to CALL on this energy, I just haven't learned how to control it. What type of exercises should i try?
Thanks for any and all help.

-Ginger
Black_Tail
Banned Member

Re: Alright,

Post by Black_Tail »

A lot of grounding. But perhaps some simple visualization exercises.
First thing you can do is sit with a few objects, a plant, a stone, and something else. Center, ground, and start by hold a hand over one object, don't touch, just concentrate on what you feel. let the visualization of energy moving between your hand and the object come to you, if it doesn't come, just observe the feelings you have. After visualizing the energy or feeling it, write down what you felt/'saw'. Move on to each object. Redo this every week, same objects, seeing how the energy might have changed, or the objects might have changed.

Prepare by grounding, meditating, and then hold your hands in front of you, palms facing each other and visualize the energy moving between your hands. Don't force the visualization, simple let it flow. Have you can see it clearly in your head start visualizing the energy becoming a ball. Make it bigger and smaller, play with the color. Then dismantle it, letting the energy go. Create another ball and play with it, then push/place the ball into a n object, like a stone or a plant.

Lastly. Ground, center and take a few deep breathes. Sit yourself down in comfortable position. Now, visualize yourself in the room, hold your image in your head and see what may naturally come to you. Feel how your energy is manifesting in your senses. When you become aware of your energy or see it clearly visualize it rippling off of your body and moving through the room until it hits the walls, floor and ceiling. Keep seeing the ripples starting from you and feeling the room before disappearing. Try to turn the energy into different colors. After a bit, start visualizing the energy becoming fire as soon as it leaves your body. It keeps burning until it hits the walls/floor/ceiling, disappearing on contact. Keep with that and see if you can make the room warmer. Even a small increase is good. After a while stop rippling and pour what ever energy you have back into the earth. You can do the same with water/snow to try and lower the temp.

Good luck!
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Re: Alright,

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Ah, very good advice!
Thank you very much. I shall start these exercises tomorrow!

-Ginger

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”