My life is hell

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
desperatetimes

My life is hell

Post by desperatetimes »

What can I say, it's been terrible. I need help, desperately and i'm not strong enough to do it myself anymore because of the amount of attack I've had over the last few years. Things couldn't get much worse.

I'm not a witch or anything but I know I made an enemy who I believe is dark (I did them no wrong) a few years ago and horrible things started happening and they keep on happening since shortly after then (they never told me they cursed me, this is what I realise now in retrospect as there has been just too much that cannot be explained), I also actually physically felt like a knife go through me one night before the bad stuff happened and since then so many unbelievable things have gone on. So please help. I really am desperate,
desperatetimes

Post by desperatetimes »

Please, somebody, I'd really appreciate it.
Peregrine

Post by Peregrine »

Okay, here is where I tap into my quasi-atheistic alter-ego for a moment. I am not sure what part of the country you live in (assuming it is in the USA) but the economy has taken a major b-slapping over the past few years. A lot of businesses have failed. This year, the FDIC has already broken last years brutal record of taking over failed banks. People are going homeless and bankruptcies are at an all-time high. This is especially true if you live in areas such as Detroit (Michigan), Las Vegas (Nevada), southern California, and pretty much all of Florida (where I lived).

For a while I thought I had a powerful curse against me. I have known bullies and haters right before the proverbial poopey hit the fan of my life. Now I think that their perceived "success" against me was very short-lived. It was, at best, weak and temporary.

Easier said than done, but what got you strong enough to at least get up out of bed and get to the computer to type your posts? What do you love in life? What makes you feel uplifted? What sort of music? What sort of visual imagery works for you? Does simple container gardening do the trick for you?

In a counter-intuitive move, exercise can actually give you strength. It can be pilates, yoga, tae bo, boot camp, circuit training, or free weights. It clears my head.

It is possible that this is actually a part of healing. I'm certain now that I just needed to reformat the hard drive that was my life. Maybe that is happening for you now. Just stay focused and look for the signs, the answers around you. Use what you have around you, but I don't mean be malevolent.

Forget about that jerk; he does not have any powers over you. A house will fall on him soon enough. Thinking about him will only cause more trouble for you. Turn around, walk away from him and don't look back. Well, at least not until the crap is overwith and you feel strong enough again. Granted, there is that saying that nobody likes a snitch but sometimes being a snitch is what you have to do. Sometimes you have to take the bull by the horns, but the risk is that you may get gouged. That is when you have to man up, brush it off, and keep going. I don't know what he did to make you need you had to do it but maybe here you feel guilty and need to forgive yourself most of all? Then rebuild your life one step at a time.
Wishing_Teen8987

Re: My life is hell

Post by Wishing_Teen8987 »

Well, if this person cursed or hexed you, like you said, then u could always try and break the curse or send the negative energy back to them by putting a magick mirror opposite of all your doors. You could also come up with a ritual asking the Goddess or some deities (Kali, Persephone, and maybe Lucifier?) asking them to give this person, or even better, so that they dont think your doing this for revenge, just say "whoever sent this at me" (The ritual will only work if you did nothing to the person, but those deities, along with the Goddess, if you did wrong to that person, give you what you deserve, time three.)

But, if you feel working magick while your mad or depressed, or whatever negative feeling you might be feeling, might backfire or blow up in your face, you could somehow muster up the courage to laugh at this black magick. Black magick needs fear as leverage, or else, its disappears. If you laugh at this, most of the times, if it is negative energy being sent by someone or a curse that someone has put on you and not a poltergeist or demon, then the laughter will disspell the black magick, because laughter is part of the Goddess and dissolves black magick.

I got the laughter thing from Silver RavenWolf, and I have found that it works for me, but thats me, and magick works different for everyone. And please, if no of this works, dont come griping and b*tching at meh, because I am a new Witch.

Thank you!

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”