Psychic Vampires

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Comus

Post by Comus »

That dosen't sound too good..you probably doubt your mental powers, because you can 'abolish' the bad tought with a powerful strong thought. Like for example, you are sitting on the train thinking "I am going to fail this subject I am studying" or "I am going to get fired" or whatever. The trick is to quickly jump on the bad thought and beat it up with a strong one, like "Dammit. I will not allow myself to fail." This takes experience to develop, but will save you a lot of pain. Are these the kind of bad things you mean, or do you mean..accidents like getting run over by a train? Either way, hit them as soon as they start. Having a charm with you as a reminder can help too.
Idz qaala
Dubh Barin

Post by Dubh Barin »

:D That sounds right.. I have tried a dozen charms.. I have found out recently that it may be due to a major trauma that happened a few years ago .. in turn I have lost some of me (well my souls). so I am on a quest to get them, and that is one reason I turned to this site for some information..

Thanks for the ideas,
I will keep trying :)

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”