depressed and sad

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
tayah

depressed and sad

Post by tayah »

i have not felt like myself for a long time now. i feel low all the time and do not like the person i have become. i get stressed easily. i was wondering if there were any chants or something that someone could tell me so that i could repeat to myself when this occurs
thankyou
reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

Hi Tayah,

This is something I hear a lot about lately for various reasons. When I get like this I try and repeat a simple mantra of "I am strong and nothing can get me down. I am loved" and it makes me feel better. I hope this works for you. Keep strong and remember you are strong!
thaiwave

Healing Negative Emotions

Post by thaiwave »

There are many forms of healing. Let me suggest two popular approaches:

1. Loving-kindness meditation. Search for "free loving-kindness meditation mp3" on google. No previous experience needed. The meditation is gentle and uplifting.

2. When we feel low we tend to avoid the unpleasant emotions. So sit down, close your eyes and give the emotions caring attention, embrace them. This is a powerful form of emotional healing.

Good luck +_+
tayah

Re: Healing Negative Emotions

Post by tayah »

thaiwave wrote:There are many forms of healing. Let me suggest two popular approaches:

1. Loving-kindness meditation. Search for "free loving-kindness meditation mp3" on google. No previous experience needed. The meditation is gentle and uplifting.

2. When we feel low we tend to avoid the unpleasant emotions. So sit down, close your eyes and give the emotions caring attention, embrace them. This is a powerful form of emotional healing.

Good luck +_+
thankyou but what do you mean by embrace them?
thaiwave

Embrace The Emotions

Post by thaiwave »

Give your unpleasant emotions gentle, caring, loving attention.

All the best +_+

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”