Someone please argue with me.

Discussion of healing and energy work. (We have a new forum for Prayer Requests. It's down in the Member's Nook.)
Granamyr

Post by Granamyr »

"I find books only take you so far... And then you must exercise what you have learned."

I agree. I just don't care for the, "You prove *me* wrong!." approach.

Regarding "good" and "evil". Heh, one person's god is another's devil. Go figure that one!

Since all things have to be filtered through an individuals mind and perception, which will in turn be informed by their life and culture, said information will be interpreted by that person and thus, it is fairly inevitable that not everyone will get the exact same "thing" out of the same block of information, story, myth or even revelation. There may indeed be objective "things" "out there"...the question is...If so, why don't we all experience them in exactly the same way? And...can we be faulted for such? I don't think so.
Melindrose

Post by Melindrose »

I am fairly new to this board; but I just read through the length of this post and what I gather from what has been said, and what I have gathered from life experience is this: There is no good or evil only action and reaction, weather or not it is good or evil all depends on who beholds the events. The only other bit of wisdom I've observed relative to the issue is what goes around comes around, and anything can be perceived as magic depending on when it's being done I.E. if a lighter were to wind up back in the 12th century the person using it would be charged with witchcraft and likely burned at the stake.
Greymalkin
Banned Member

Post by Greymalkin »

Until an individual stops thinking in terms of "good magick" and "black magick" he or she shouldn't go within 10 feet of any magick.
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

*tackles Greymalkin and gives kitty hugs* I agree completely dude!
Greymalkin
Banned Member

Post by Greymalkin »

Kitty hugs???

Now there's a new one to me.

:D
Imalorki
Banned Member

Post by Imalorki »

Well I'm Kitty and I gave you a hug...therefore Kitty Hugs!
Greymalkin
Banned Member

Post by Greymalkin »

Oh I see, well in that case Kitty hugs are very welcome.

I'll give you a Greymalkin hug back ok?

Return to “Healing and Energy Work”