Prayers to help us find a new fur baby

Post your prayer/energy requests here or design a virtual altar that you can come back to and use as a focus for your prayers, affirmations, and meditations.
Anubisa
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Prayers to help us find a new fur baby

Post by Anubisa »

Hi everyone,

We're trying to find a new puppy or young dog for our family. We now are ready to find a new fur baby for Lily Rose to be with. We want her to have a new fur friend. It's been hard finding one in our area. Especially a small breed or mix. We tried applying for a dog that was 3 years old that was in PA, but the lady, very rudely, that we had to be local. We're less than an hour away. So we're trying to find a new fur baby and any prayers would help please. Thanks everyone.
Anubisa

firebirdflys
Forum Manager
Forum Manager

Re: Prayers to help us find a new fur baby

Post by firebirdflys »

Don't you have any animal rescues in your area? The animal shelter is a good place to start. Sometime the local vet will know if any of their clients are having puppies. Prayers to Hecate! Good luck in your quest!
bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson

Anubisa
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by Anubisa »

firebirdflys wrote:
Wed Jun 16, 2021 3:38 pm
Don't you have any animal rescues in your area? The animal shelter is a good place to start. Sometime the local vet will know if any of their clients are having puppies. Prayers to Hecate! Good luck in your quest!
bb, FF
We do, but we are looking for a small breed and so far we have only found big breeds unfortunately. I would love raising a bigger breed dog from a puppy, but my parents don't want that. Small breed is it.
Anubisa

KookieKrisp

Post by KookieKrisp »

I pray you find a fur baby soon. I don’t know how you feel about yorkies, but mine is the sweetest little thing. I have had her since a little less than 2 months old. She is now 6 years old. And those eyes melt me away every time. She is very friendly and only wants to give licks lol. She wants to be held or cuddled all the time. She is just the sweetest. This is my experience with a yorkie, though I’m sure it all depends on how you raise your baby.

I’m not sure if you have children, but she and my 11 year old are almost inseparable. She is so loyal, she won’t get out of bed until he does lol.

Good luck finding you baby!!!

Anubisa
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by Anubisa »

Oh yeah we have had three Yorkshire terriers. Unfortunately, all have been euthanized. One was euthanized in 2017. She was a rescue and was the sweetest think you would ever know. Her name was Trini Belle. She was abused and it took her a year to get used to my dad, but once she did she never left him. Then we got a brother and sister. Their names were Sabrina Elise and Walter James. She was put down almost a year ago. Her lungs kept filling up with liquid and they had to do multiple chest punctures. She just gave up. Then in March of this year the boy just seemed to give up. We had got another puppy to be with him, but we think he was ready to be with his sister. We're hoping that we can find a puppy so she can have a similar aged pal. She's doing good with our attention on her, but we can't leave her alone at the house. It wouldn't be right. Thanks for your prayers.
Attachments
Sabrina is on the right and Wally on the left
Sabrina is on the right and Wally on the left
Trini
Trini
Anubisa

KookieKrisp

Post by KookieKrisp »

Oh the tongues!! I’m so sorry about the experience!

firebirdflys
Forum Manager
Forum Manager

Post by firebirdflys »

You know the owner of this forum has a Yorkie facebook page.
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson

Anubisa
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by Anubisa »

KookieKrisp wrote:
Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:09 pm
Oh the tongues!! I’m so sorry about the experience!
It's okay. They are in a better place now. No pain.
Anubisa

Anubisa
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by Anubisa »

firebirdflys wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 1:09 am
You know the owner of this forum has a Yorkie facebook page.
No I didn't. There are so many of us out there that love Yorkies. They are such sweet babies. But I think all dogs are sweet babies. Angels without wings sent from above...as are a lot of our other animals.
Anubisa

Return to “Prayer Requests”