My sister needs help

Post your prayer/energy requests here or design a virtual altar that you can come back to and use as a focus for your prayers, affirmations, and meditations.
Anubisa

My sister needs help

Post by Anubisa »

Hey everyone,

I won't go too much on the subject. My sister's husband has been really abusive to her lately. Like one day he expected her to make bread and they didn't have yeast. Mom and dad went out and got yeast and took it to her. He came home while she was making bread and yelled at her for not having the bread made. My sister has been in an abusive relationship before when she was in high school and she moved up here because of him. I don't know what to do. I don't know if I should intervene magickally, but I know that sometimes you shouldn't intervene at times. If you could just pray for them I would appreciate it. They have a son together and I just worry about him. I don't know what to do. Would you do a spell to help the situation? Thanks everyone.
Anubisa

SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Re: My sister needs help

Post by SpiritTalker »

Pray for guidance on what you can do. When you don’t know what can be done, then a spell “for their highest good in the situation” or for “peaceful resolution” could be done IMO. You don’t have to tell the universe the details. Ref. Marion Weinstein Positive Magic.

Edit - if you or your sis are flexible & open to asking Saints for intercession I’d suggest St Mary in her role as Mary, undoer of knots.

firebirdflys
Forum Manager
Forum Manager

Post by firebirdflys »

I'm really sorry to hear this, seems this problem just gets bigger and bigger. It's so wide spread on the internet too, I mean people are becoming more and more decorous if they aren't face to face and that will breed generations of abusers.
You can lend an ear, it is a situation that is difficult to understand unless you have lived it, try not to judge, be supportive and perhaps give her this link.
viewtopic.php?f=18&t=25403
I will send light and prayers. Maybe put up some protections for her. Would she be open to doing a ritual with you? (please remember to say what IS desired and refrain from phrasing what one DOESN"T want.) Or can you get her permission to do some work for her? I'm also thinking of a protective talisman that might have a "you'll get what's coming to you" if harm comes my way so that justice might be done also.
My best to your sister and her child
BB, Firebird

Anubisa

Post by Anubisa »

Thank you all for your suggestions. Unfortunately, my sister does not share my beliefs or support them. However, I can always do a general protection spell for her and my nephew and ask the universe to help mend their relationship.
Anubisa

Return to “Prayer Requests”