Prayers for my lap band surgery

Post your prayer/energy requests here or design a virtual altar that you can come back to and use as a focus for your prayers, affirmations, and meditations.
Anubisa

Prayers for my lap band surgery

Post by Anubisa »

Hi everyone,

I'm sure I have mentioned my weight issue before and I think I have mentioned that I was going to see a doctor all the way in Charleston, WV about getting the lap band surgery done. Well I've done all the tests. The endoscopy is clear, the ultrasounds (except for my liver, I have a fatty liver disease), seeing the dietician, seeing the psychologist over the phone...etc... Jumping through all the hoops. He was finally able to submit the paperwork to Medicare and Medicaid yesterday. He said it can take up to 4-6 weeks for them to get back. So they scheduled another appointment in case that happens. If you would please pray for me that it comes back sooner. I want to be able to get the lap band as soon as possible. I never thought I would be able to have something like this. I almost gave up on myself. I appreciate any prayers. Thanks.
Anubisa

Black Cloud

Re: Prayers for my lap band surgery

Post by Black Cloud »

Hi Anubisa,

Best of luck to you through this long process.

BC
"People with a high tolerance for boredom can get a lot of thinking done." -Stephen King

“For every woman is at heart a witch.” -Charles Leland

“Men argue, nature acts.” -Voltaire

“Our life is the creation of our mind.” -Buddha

“Any person capable of angering you becomes your master.” -Epictetus

“Facts don’t cease to exist because they are ignored.” -Aldous Huxley

firebirdflys
Forum Manager
Forum Manager

Post by firebirdflys »

You got this girl!
Do you have a team of support assembled for the long haul? The time you have to wait could be used magically in contemplation, reflection and writing. Casting a spell or two for the best out come would be a benefit and/or creating a talisman for success.
Let us know when the surgery is ti happen and I'll send Reiki.
Blessings, Firebird

SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by SpiritTalker »

Yo. Strength and victory.

Anubisa

Post by Anubisa »

Thank you everyone and I the only team I really have are my parents and a few friends of mine. I didn't want to mention it to my other family yet until I knew that I was going to get it. I will definitely make myself a talisman and spend time doing a lot of thinking and writing. I have a personal weight loss blog online where I write to help myself take accountability for my choices. But making a talisman sounds great. Since Samhain is coming up and it is a start of a new year, I think it would be a great time to make one and bless it. Thanks again everyone!
Anubisa

Return to “Prayer Requests”