Praying to the mother

Post your prayer/energy requests here or design a virtual altar that you can come back to and use as a focus for your prayers, affirmations, and meditations.
Amethyst1983

Praying to the mother

Post by Amethyst1983 »

Anyone else praying relentlessly that this pandemic will be over with soon and that people will be safe ~triple goddess~
Last edited by firebirdflys on Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: tapatalk signature advertisement. please remove

NeverMoonAWerewolf

Re: Praying to the mother

Post by NeverMoonAWerewolf »

Not really.There is a reason this virus is here, mainly human stupidity and overpopulation. Maybe people will learn from it. People aren't safe, the world is dying.

In any case, the flu has killed more people in the last 3 months over here than corona, so all this panic is just silly.

SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Some days ago was Italian mortality rate 9100 infected 450 dead ... 5%

If I cross borders and return home I go to quarantine.
Interesting time to stop former strategy for life and adapt to present reality.

I feel bi-polar I agree with both of you.
I pray for more sane world indeed.

To crown it with the expression of "spirit of the age" sport and culture got banned here and many people decided to hang out in shopping centres instead. "No theatre no soccer... nevermind Imma gonna chit chat in shopping centre."
יהשוה ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ
"toll the Silver iterance" Elizabeth B. Browning
"Perfect till the nightingales applauded." Robert Browning
אהיה אשר אהיה

Amethyst1983

Post by Amethyst1983 »

I completely agree that the mother will always find a way of balance in the world. But at the same time I have never been good with seeing anything or anyone suffer, whether it be humans, nature or beast.
Last edited by firebirdflys on Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NeverMoonAWerewolf

Post by NeverMoonAWerewolf »

Yeah it shows the stupidity... sports game cancelled? OK we all hang out in front of the stadium to celebrate. Restrictions? Oh we'll take to the streets to demonstrate for our rights.

Yes,you have the right to get sick. But you will be dragging others down with you... selfish.

firebirdflys
Forum Manager
Forum Manager

Post by firebirdflys »

NeverMoonAWerewolf wrote:the flu has killed more people in the last 3 months over here than corona, so all this panic is just silly.
There actually isn't any supportive data for this as it is still too soon to know, Panic?, silly yes... but people are afraid of what they don't know, when we know more about this then new numbers and comparative data will transpire.
In the meanwhile I shall pray to the mother, To our mothers, we have 3 and a couple of Aunts whom I just as soon stuck around a bit more.
bb, Prayingbird

ThunderFog

Post by ThunderFog »

NeverMoonAWerewolf wrote:There is a reason this virus is here, mainly human stupidity and overpopulation. Maybe people will learn from it. People aren't safe, the world is dying.
I like this statement.
The ability to question our way of thinking is what shows our intelligence.

barker

Post by barker »

ThunderFog wrote:
NeverMoonAWerewolf wrote:There is a reason this virus is here, mainly human stupidity and overpopulation. Maybe people will learn from it. People aren't safe, the world is dying.
I like this statement.
It takes ego, to survive a holocaust.

- the mother

SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by SpiritTalker »

Eugenicists might very well have planned this. This CV is man made from a naturally occurring bat virus. It’s patented to Pierbrite Inst.

Re: do I pray?
Yep. sure do - several times a day... in gratitude, for safety, for guidance for leaders, that the Cv mutates into something harmless, for stranded travelers, for care giver’s strength, etc. on & on, and a few times I’ve visualized paper products back on the shelves as a sure indicator of return to sanity.

barker

Post by barker »

Sanity is without insight when it is omni-impotent. I know that is a hard word! Bear with me, it is about being... being.

SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by SpiritTalker »

Just thought I’d share - a guy is putting up strings of Yule lights to spread light in the present darkness. I liked it so I put a battery candle in my front window.

Amethyst1983

Post by Amethyst1983 »

SpiritTalker wrote:Just thought I’d share - a guy is putting up strings of Yule lights to spread light in the present darkness. I liked it so I put a battery candle in my front window.
Lovely idea :-)
Last edited by firebirdflys on Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Prayer Requests”