Healing for anxiety please

Post your prayer/energy requests here or design a virtual altar that you can come back to and use as a focus for your prayers, affirmations, and meditations.
CircusWitch

Healing for anxiety please

Post by CircusWitch »

I have been suffering from severe anxiety and I just need to break through it and get back into work so things can be more normal and I can stop feeling so terrible about myself and depressed but I'm really struggling. I'm going to try my best to get in tomorrow and get meetings out of the way and back to my real life, any prayers/spells/healing energy/vibes would be massively appreciated.

TimberLily

Re: Healing for anxiety please

Post by TimberLily »

I also suffer from intense panic disorder. I'll light a candle for you tonight. You can do this, you're stronger than you think :)

CircusWitch

Post by CircusWitch »

Thank you, that means a lot

CircusWitch

Post by CircusWitch »

Panicked and didn't get in. Trying again on Tuesday. Very sick of myself at this point, sorry for taking up space in the prayer requests over something so stupid

moonraingirl

Post by moonraingirl »

This is not stupid at all, Anthousa! Panic and anxiety are very difficult problems and unfortunately many people can't understand that until they go through it.
I wish you strength to fight! You can overcome this! Feel free to PM me if you want to.

planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

Let me echo Moonraingirl, This is a real and temporarily debilitating condition. It is temporary. You can beat it. No feeling bad when you look back at the end of the day and say "I didn't beat it today.". Look back and say "This is what sabotaged my effort today." and turn it into a positive. Keep a journal -"Today this happened - I can avoid that by ---", it's a learning experience not a time for self-pity and hopeless recriminations. You can beat it if you are pro-active. Wed positive actions to your desires. The shame is not in falling. WE have all fallen. The shame comes in not trying to stand back up! You don't have to do it alone. There are non-judgemental people you can vent to and learn from.

Courage is not the absence of fear, it is knowing you fear and DOING IT ANYWAY!!!

PM me any time - night or day - I check for messages often and have a broken sleep pattern. I will most likely answer within 12 hours if I'm not "Walking". Usually less. Use the resources available to you. We here on the forum are among those resources.

nightshroud

Post by nightshroud »

anxiety is only as strong as you let it become I deal with it but I'm able to keep it at bay
I always say this when I wake up todays a beautiful day that mother earth has given us
lets make it the best we can.

you can pm me as well
The darkness is my friend for I am Nightshroud the darklord.

CircusWitch

Post by CircusWitch »

Sorting this all out tomorrow now, hopefully. Thank you all so much for the supportive messages, I didn't expect so many people to be so nice, welcoming and sympathetic to a total stranger. You are very lovely.

nightshroud

Post by nightshroud »

no problem

Tyrande

Post by Tyrande »

Anthousa wrote:Sorting this all out tomorrow now, hopefully. Thank you all so much for the supportive messages, I didn't expect so many people to be so nice, welcoming and sympathetic to a total stranger. You are very lovely.
Merry meet, Anthousa smileylove
I too have an anxiety disorder, mine is Social Anxiety. Recently it's made a peak once again! blue_flee
You are in no way alone in this, and I do suggest speaking with a therapist/online support group about it. It really does help. Next time you are feeling anxious, have a crystal with you, Green Aventurine is one I find most useful. I like to rub it with my thumb when I'm feeling the anxiety lighting a fire in my chest. It's terrible and debilitating. I actually have no friends outside of my coworkers & significant other, but I am improving how I handle interactions with acquaintances and customers. Years ago I'd never be able to write on a forum like this before; it does get better.
While prayer requests are healing and supportive, it is really useful to seek in-person support with professionals or attending a free support group with others like us. Trust me, it really does help a lot. :fairy:
I hope some of this helped and I will be lighting a candle in the window for you tonight with Green Aventurine nearby.
Blessed be
Tyrande
♡ ♡ ♡ Protect the Ocean, Protect the Land ♡ ♡ ♡
❃ Plant a tree ❃

nightshroud

Post by nightshroud »

anxiety is a pain but theres always a way

CircusWitch

Post by CircusWitch »

Back in work, one meeting down though I have another next Thursday, everyone didn't hate me like my head kept telling me they would. Thank you for being so awesome and supportive.

Return to “Prayer Requests”