Prayer to ward off communication lines misuse

Post your prayer/energy requests here or design a virtual altar that you can come back to and use as a focus for your prayers, affirmations, and meditations.
SapphireRoad

Re: Prayer to ward off communication lines misuse

Post by SapphireRoad »

They removed it right away from archive.org and destroyed my webpage, I believe because of what I wrote in June:

6th June 2021

Actually I made it to France… someone at Roses told me week ago it was impossible to pass without test on that fake virus. So I turned back direction towards
Barcelona, 1 or 2 days later, woman from Switzerland told me this border was supposed to be without patrol… in their territorial games, I figured out if somebody from Switzerland tells you that you can pass, then you can. … So I went to border Portbou - Cerbere (which indeed has Kerberos in coat of arms) aaaand… there was police control… yet no test was needed and they let me pass – thus proving that people I meet are more or less notorious liars so one’s got to read between the lines of lies to figure out what is actually going on.

People still cheeky enough to do that street voices theatre on me… wonder what to do… crying ‘harcelement en reseaux’ seems inappropriate, crying ‘acoso organizado’ in Spain was easier.
What they don’t know and might have problem to integrate is, that in France, people actually perceive themselves as human beings with a real value per unit… thus it might be pretty weird strategy to wander around and bribe villagers (at rich coast) to do this corrupted shit to me…?

7th June 2021

9AM46

Now this is a hill outside Port-Vendres & I don’t want to live. They corrupt all houses where I could be asking for food & I hate asking for money in streets. I can go begging in front of supermarket but I need to keep on walking because otherwise they put hidden cameras where I sleep and stupid homosexuals masturbate on me and it gives me pain in sacral chakra. By the way they anticipated where I slept tonight on this hill and put a lot of pinhole cameras into old wood and possibly living trees, etc.

It really makes me think of Judith Reisman who in 1992 stated that converting young men, by force, into homosexuals was done in fashion similar to military tactics. What they do is similar.
They actually want to destroy everything and only push either rich homosexuals or rich women paying for this shit into my life. You can talk to 10 young women a day and they will all reject you after some 10 sentences in odd way, only that you meet one older rich woman at the end of the day so that she can entrap you for seduction or what… only problem it doesn’t really work since they can scarcely be direct with what they want with me & I hate them for that. There was this woman which gave me food last evening and as I figured out she was listening to my inner vocalisation of inner monologue, there was a gunman at her place too and shot her… since I described how he looked – like Bill Hicks but bit shorter and thus fatter in cheeks in belly and with slightly sharper eyes – I guess he perished as well.

Now, the fact that I exposed suicides of some well-known people I guess only serves to attract more stupid indirect attention through that stupid black market streaming – only to give me more attention and more awkwardness overall since they do have money and power to perform feudal law and do with houses around me whatever they can under the fable of ‘national security’.

I’m dreaming to find sunglasses that would not be rigged by cameras both ways, exposing where I’m looking and making them more fun in that stupid streaming… gonna need to sleep in taller grass to sleep without hidden cameras around, avoid all toilets and take a shit only in tall grass, bathe only in sea in swimming suit – all this and just this is the reward for people having recognised my abilities – just a more difficult and humiliating way of homeless non-dwelling life.
Already near to severe disgust and breakdown from awkward fact that I will be meeting only corrupted people all the day through.

What they do with everything you achieve – they want to conceal your quality away from wide public and give you impression that they are the only ones interested in you – which in the end is not about your qualities, but sluggish, possessive, jealous sneaky rich bastards trying to devour you for some sort of indirect, retarded and pathetic sort of twisted sadistic piece of shit f*cking ‘sexual pleasure’ or drive.

With, all my hatred and disgust… how many are still naive enough to push themselves into my life in this unnecessary way? Why you don’t recognise there are indeed hunters chasing you?

In night I had visions of rockets, disgusting energy of things that bring death, so I do wonder where in the world another war has to start to make some cover-up for shit that they need to hide and to give mass media something to write about… f*ck wars – expressions of fear to me human, it is stupid and cowardish to rather bomb people than to have some courage to expose your real feelings to people around you. Stupid world.

9th June 2021

Canet en Roussillon

Bastards at beach from south to Canet put a frame on me to look like paedophile.
Jealous, envious and proud paedophilic homosexuals aged over 60 are still trying to enforce this shit on me and my rejection of this violence they call rude.
Please slaughter them all, in case you expose them using black market darkweb and similar shit – their death without jury and forced to be concealed by corrupted society – without funeral are pretty appropriate retribution. Destroy structure of gang-stalking!

A propos, that French journal article about armes a microondes – exposed high-tech in a lobby way saying that poor diplomants and politicians can be tortured by it and saying that the peak of IT, USA didn’t have those weapons sooner then poor countries – lol, what a propaganda! Politicians are sons of bitches who use that shit on civilians to maintain feudalism of rich owners (who use politicians to keep their hands clean).

Just like UNO and their fake AIDS and fake Covid-19 to control population and environment – they are the bastards doing this shit together as one dark circle! Beware! ..and break down that structure!

10th June 2021

Looks like they don’t want me in their region for friendship, but because globalists are capable to pay them a lot off money to harass me. (or videos for black market for profit) Only false premises to chase when they claim I ought to stay in their region?

Magic is more then corruption so they keep on going, despite the damage I’m doing… well,ok
first lesson of magic – if you attack it… it will destroy you
Not helping a beggar is usually curseful enough… if you torture beggars… you get yourself suicide without funeral and you know it. Voila, first lesson of magic.

They deleted my page sapphireroad.page.tl after I wrote more about Judith Reisman 1992, military tactics to enforce homosexuality on young man …. bribing women to act like bitches and then push this into someone’s life, aggressively pushing homosexuality on men …. they do censor this because they are insecure that being homosexual is not badass image enough in world of corruption! SO insecure they even deleted Bill Maher’s Army Gay sketch from youtube… nothing offensive about that video, but if you’re insecure you show it by deleting it!

Also it proves the high-tech they try to conceal? View count was always as if there was little amount of visitors on my web page… why bother deleting web page about magic with low traffic … ffs .page.tl isn’t even credible url for wide world!!

I’m gonna write on archive.org and new blog … maybe French or UK site since their own formal articles exposed this evil high-tech … might as well put more emphasis on formal freedom of speech in front of their own IT citizens… I will try to be more polite in what I’m writing…
By law, I am not encouraging aggression, but aggressive self-defence! Or just assertive, if you will.
יהשוה ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ
"toll the Silver iterance" Elizabeth B. Browning
"Perfect till the nightingales applauded." Robert Browning
אהיה אשר אהיה

SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

11th June 2021

Yesterday in Saint Laurent and today it seemed we cracked their slander a bit so that they are not capable to cover-up everywhere, yet atmosphere is dense. Gonna see Le Barcales… They used to invade terrain with people in black uniforms (or sluggish black aura?) due to my vision and enforcing a lot of this shit on locals. Many deaths and cries…
I added to my begging transparent – Judith Reisman 1992 – rich men enforce homosexuality on young, if you refuse there is sadism and jealousy. Because I hate them so much for this framing as if I was a paedophile… what they do they force children to cry in seductive way ‘over here’ so that you look their way and they snap a pic. Or put hot women around you on that line age when you cannot know whether their age is 18, 17 or 19. Many worse things too.

But the thing is being spread among people and those who participate are being killed. All this because they can’t lave you alone… they bribe managers that I can’t beg in front of their markets… If I do, information gets dispersed and they have trouble… I can do the same in streets though…

Then, everybody gets killed, intimidated, or makes bribe money on me, whatever – only I’m in persisting pain of artificial simulation of life and perpetual sadism… all others just die or profit from bribe money, but I have to survive in this persistent tyranny. F you you criminals.

France is getting more and more dense, I don’t want to be here … I guess this is the country where rich people pay for this and watch it, while Slovakia mostly has mafia that prepares it.
Very dense it is here.
יהשוה ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ
אהיה אשר אהיה

SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

15th June 2021
Llançá 4 PM

Hello people who know rich people! If you still doubt what I said, beware I was aimed to be discredited and framed as one of their kind i.e. paedophile – because of my suicide list – I have it from my magic abilities and it affirms that these people are dead because of spontaneous inner vocalisation of internal monologue, which of course can be deciphered for little sound differences and listened to by strong audio recording via air. Since 1960s?

Ok, their idea I guess was to torture me as homeless man, framed for this to prove that I misuse imagination to avoid working… on the other hand they deleted my webpage sapphireroad.page.tl
aaaand were in big distress when I deflected their bullshit at gang-stalking facebook groups.

Top generals of whatever armed forces and securities of the world must be maintaining this order since rich old money givers are falling down like leaves.

In Spain – they sacrificed their own mafia for the sake of global … iron curtain.
Please do abandon security of useless routine aaaaand … switch sides!

By the way, you cannot use stasi zersetzung not even to torture paedophiles like or Dzurinda or Sarkozy, or Schiraque …. why ? Because it is against the basic human rights which even implores that whoever, criminals included, must be treated with respect, and not by his dignity being trampled on.

United nations organisation, and all other state secret intel doing gang-stalking, tell us your HQ, barracks, whereabouts ;)

suicide list as I had it

Suicide list

Mikulas Dzurinda - 7th march 3:12 GMT + 1 right hand pistol to right side of brain
Igor Matovic - 22nd march 0:22 GMT 1 pistol into mouth
Joe Biden – 28 march evening to midnight in Europe, probably dusk to evening in US by his pistol
Mariano Rajoy – seems to be gone
Silvio Berlusconi – seems to be gone
Vladimir Meciar – maybe in hospital due to health problems or gone
Robert Fico – maybe in hospital due to health problems or…?
Jeff Bezos – 1:20 am GMT 1 31st march 2021 pistol
George Bush – cca 1:50am GMT 1 31st march 2021 ...damn, I liked the guy… too bad he bribed whole eutm forum and american-owned sites maybe, thus mortifying all traces of natural relationships I could have had in this sad joke of a life.
Jaroslav Hascak – deep night 31st march by.. hanging himself?
Marian Kotleba deep night 31st march pistol
Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero – evening of 30th march or start of 31st march ? ???

Around 0AM Greenwich mean time
Nathaniel Rothschild seems to have committed to the cause by his own pistol
Ten minutes later, ex-wife of Jeff Bezos

Can’t reach Bill Gates, Bill Clinton, …
Pedro Sanchez…??? - or am I .. not sure. - seem to have lost connection with him, severely worried afternoon of 31st march

Iveta Radicova – don’t know where she is, stopped watching 30th march maybe in night when 30th march started

3th april 2021 15:50 GMT 1 owner of coca-cola company seem to have committed to the cause

can’t reach Emanuel Macron? Maybe heterosexual men don’t watch this on black market all that much

Princess of Monaco, Caroline of Princess of Hannover committed to the cause few days ago

ESET owner I cannot see about a week already, or more

11th June 2021 Jacques Shiraques

15th June … my wrath induced machine guns in their offices…
you see, I have vazectomy since I was 22 and I hate children, and they push them at me to make me look like them – a paedophile.

Ever since 31st December 2019 at my uncle they undressed a little child! Of about 6 yr old, I looked in distress away because I knew that set-up was in the air and they still replay that as if it was any sort of evidence to people.

Also somebody in France cried at me ‘J’ai deja fait les images’ from her car and they say she screwed it… cause it was aimed to ridicule my suicide list (and thought reading which their own theguardian article published). Rather destroy everything than let me prove that my magic is real.
יהשוה ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ
אהיה אשר אהיה

firebirdflys
Forum Manager
Forum Manager

Post by firebirdflys »

Looks like your website may have been hacked but not removed. I going to have to hide the link until you have it fixed.

SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Don't worry

it was deleted as image proves, but it means nothing now, they have other trouble for they have done.
site deleted sapphireroad.png
יהשוה ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ
אהיה אשר אהיה

SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

People doing this in streets often wear caps and have slightly bowed head - not totally bowed of shame, but body language of trying to be unsuspicious makes them bow their head slightly.
Others who know more have blackness in their eyes, sharpness, twisted grin, or oddly uncomfortably liquid eyes.
Security of nation trap.png
יהשוה ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ
אהיה אשר אהיה

SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

To my measure of visions and emotional responses... Antonio Mognoni (Mognoli?) Was the head of Opus Dei.
Born 17 Jan 1969 at 13:20 or 13:30 with Sun & Moon in Capricorn Just like their founder St. Josemaria Escriva - probably the reason why he overtook it so young. Due to my vision these people wearing black robes, and religiously sending people in black to fill their duties... perished by hand of angry people that have been deceived by high tech that reads inner vocalisation.

https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?wgi ... 9fAFBNpHag
Antonio Mognoni.png
יהשוה ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ
אהיה אשר אהיה

SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Or Magnoli or sth like that it was ....

this site criticise it and it sounds like gang-stalking https://odan.org/questionable_practices
hiding in Vatican can be strategical...
When I was in Aragon a man in Bujaralos called Stasi 'Estasi' although Spanish wiki calls it just stasi
go figure who founded the order ... Josemaria Escriva
E.S. were initials of my mother after marriage and my own family was taking huge part in this disgusting thing, on me as target
יהשוה ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ
אהיה אשר אהיה

SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

16th June 2021

to do

interrogate for spontaneous answers

- where they manufacture non lethal weapons, voice to skull and pinhole cameras
- where are distribution points
- where are barracks
- where are headquarters
- where are favourite buildings
- where are local offices doing this stasi zersetzung cointel pro

I stayed today in Llanca, street theatre tries to scold me but they have colour of cheerful approval in their voice.

I added to my begging transparent that hidden national security tortures homeless people to cover-up perverted harassment done by rich people.

20th June 2021

They were trying to ridicule me a lot last months so as to deny

- my list of suicides
- my magical abilities
- high tech to read inner vocalisation (not just by expensive tech but also audio chips in clothes and by audio recorders via air)

To disprove this they make dog bark at me oddly to prove I’m a bad person? If dog’s barking is argument, it means it is a pro-magical argument.

If they deny my list of suicides they can just make those people wander around on public places.
When it comes to inner vocalisation they have their own article on theguardian.
Algorhitms of gang-stalkers and their cough-coughs is clearly tailored to be triggered as reaction on thoughts of targets.

Let us purify their offices such as ‘Ustav Pamati Naroda’’ I think it already had some ongoing clean-through.

Let us celebrate the solstice.

Framing me as greedy or paedophile means nothing for these arguments.
Rich people are recognised as paedophiles so why would one fight them instead of joining them?
Be greedy? I’m almost a year on unresting pilgrimage, if I want something more to eat than cheapest sawdust, alright, call me greedy… I don’t even have to argue. Summer is worse than winter and psychological pressure of all people bribed to do me theatre is immense.

To avoid suicidal thoughts I can only verse these thoughts and angst towards my persecutors and wish them all to perish.
יהשוה ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ
אהיה אשר אהיה

Return to “Prayer Requests”