The something in the air ...Make a difference

Post your prayer/energy requests here or design a virtual altar that you can come back to and use as a focus for your prayers, affirmations, and meditations.
LunaMoonRise

The something in the air ...Make a difference

Post by LunaMoonRise »

Hello Everyone,

So I’m sure everyone has felt the tension of all the chaos going on in the world. But.. as a witch I’m sure you all have been keeping faith and you’re being Optimistic through all of this. I’m reaching out today because for The longest since I first joined the community many years back. I have always felt the need to reach out and set up prayer and or distance healing/rituals to help move our world in a peaceful direction. I can’t help but feel like this year moving forward that we have an abundance of energy currently flowing that can move us into a better direction. So I’m sending this out not to set up a particular time to do this. But I ask all of our fellow lady’s and gents in our community to dedicate a bit of their time (Even if it’s only for 5 minutes). Rather it’s meditating...or simply lighting a candle...towards peace in this world and/or swift justice for the injustice that’s currently happening in our world. I honestly believe we can make a difference. What do you say?

firebirdflys
Forum Manager
Forum Manager

Re: The something in the air ...Make a difference

Post by firebirdflys »

I'm with ya, I also feel like we can make a change this year if more folks are conscious about what they are doing to/in the world.
Blessings, Firebird

SpiritTalker
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by SpiritTalker »

I often pray for global awakening thru peaceful means.

LunaMoonRise

Post by LunaMoonRise »

Prayers for global awakening it is that is a perfect approach :). I feel like it’s definitely working.

Return to “Prayer Requests”