Need steady income spell

American Folk Magick, Hoodoo, Appalachian Granny Magic, Ozark Mountain Magic, Pow-wow Magic, and other types of folk magick are discussed here.
purplelly

Need steady income spell

Post by purplelly »

So for once I'm worried about my up coming finances to pay bills and extra (court related) expenses. So I figured I'd do money candle but only did one once, not sure where to start.

Once worked with devil shoestring and shi shi. But can't say they provided steady income.

Any suggestions that you have tried and best time and day?
Last edited by Firebird on Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Punctuation, spelling and incomplete sentences.
Oakheart

Re: Need steady income soell

Post by Oakheart »

I very recently did some money work, using the element of earth. I placed into a jar some dirt that I collected, with permission from the spirits, from a sacred site in a local forest. I then mixed into the dirt some appropriate herbs: cinnamon, basil, allspice, and goldenseal. I then stuck my petition paper down into the dirt. On the lid, I burned a green votive candle dressed with patchouli oil. I stared into the candle flame for several minutes, visualizing myself having a stack of hundred dollar bills in my hands. I imagined the sound of the money as I thumbed through the bills. I imagined the texture of the bills, as I ran my thumb down their surfaces. I even imagined the gross taste as I kissed the money. I knew that the candle was fully charged with my intention when a dark purple aura formed around it. I then let it burn all the way down. I will continue to burn more candles to reinforce its energy.
Student of Rosicrucianism, Neoplatonism & Hermetic Kabbalah.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Need steady income soell

Post by SnowCat »

I more or less yelled at the universe and told it that anything less than a stable, living wage job was unacceptable. It worked.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Katrinkah

Need steady income spell

Post by Katrinkah »

Try writing nightly affirmations as if they have already happened. Ex: "I have more then enough money to pay and bills and it feels great being financially secure." Or something along those lines. I got that from "The Secret to Attracting Money" by Joe Vitale. There is tons of stuff in that book to do to attract money though. Good read. Another thing I got from there is taking a minute to be grateful to the universe/God/Goddess for what you have. He says then you will attract more to be grateful for. That's actually why I try to post on the "Today I am Grateful for..." thread every day. I think it's working! But anyway there are tons of simple spells you could do as well. I think the EUTM webpage has a few. Good luck!

PS - I like SnowCat's idea!
Kassandra

Re: Need steady income spell

Post by Kassandra »

purplelly wrote:only did [a money candle spell] once
How did that work out when you did it? Just curious.

purplelly

Post by purplelly »

Kassandra wrote:
purplelly wrote:only did [a money candle spell] once
How did that work out when you did it? Just curious.

Yes! I used shi shi oil and green 7-knob candle with 5 dollar bill under it. My ex boyfriend sent me 500 dollars, but did cuss me out. He always sent me money but I find it significant I used a 5 and got 5 back (fortunately in hundreds).
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

purplelly wrote: I used shi shi oil and green 7-knob candle with 5 dollar bill under it. My ex boyfriend sent me 500 dollars, but did cuss me out. He always sent me money but I find it significant I used a 5 and got 5 back (fortunately in hundreds).
Nice!

Return to “Folk Magick”