Hot Foot Powder

American Folk Magick, Hoodoo, Appalachian Granny Magic, Ozark Mountain Magic, Pow-wow Magic, and other types of folk magick are discussed here.
corvidus

Re: Hot Foot Powder

Post by corvidus »

I wouldn't mix tricks. But from what i know, traditionally the hot foot powder is placed in the shoes.
mrsdavid1975

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

It can be placed in any footpath, as well. I put mine right where he had to walk to his mailbox. He had severe OCD so he walked a path where he went. And he couldn't stand a messy lawn. So I not only left traces of the hot foot work in his path, but I left a reminder of the dog he killed.
mrsdavid1975

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

EtherealMoonRose wrote:Aww, I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. What a cruel and evil thing to do :(

So glad that it worked for you though!
Thank you. I miss her terribly. She was my BFF , my fur child, my therapy on bad days. .. So I have a lot of issues about it. But she was a blessing while I was able to be near her.

I hope yours works as well.

Be sure to ground yourself and block well. Do meticulous protective work for yourself.
EtherealMoonRose
Banned Member

Post by EtherealMoonRose »

I think I will try the powder first. I wasn't going to 'mix' the spells but do them weeks or even months apart.

Thanks for all of your replies.
"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night"
EtherealMoonRose
Banned Member

mrsdavid1975 wrote:
EtherealMoonRose wrote:Aww, I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. What a cruel and evil thing to do :(

So glad that it worked for you though!
Thank you. I miss her terribly. She was my BFF , my fur child, my therapy on bad days. .. So I have a lot of issues about it. But she was a blessing while I was able to be near her.

I hope yours works as well.

Be sure to ground yourself and block well. Do meticulous protective work for yourself.
Oh I bet you do. You poor thing I couldn't even imagine the pain you went through and are still going through. Sending big *hugs*

Can I possibly send you a pm I have a couple of questions regarding protection ect
mrsdavid1975

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

Thank you. ** squish*. You're so sweet.

Of course. I LOVE helping when I can.
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

Actually, I don't have a problem in mixing tricks, but that's just me. :) So if you aren't comfortable with that then don't do it.

Reciting Psalms 35 and 59 would make the hot foot magick more effective.
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
EtherealMoonRose
Banned Member

I don't see anything wrong with it either as they are two completely seperate tricks. I just don't want to try too much at once as this is my first time doing a banishment spell.

I will be doing the candle spell and then sprinkle the hot foot powder a day or so after. Is there anything I need to chant whilst sprinkling the powder? Apart from the Psalms?
Seraphin

Post by Seraphin »

Any command in your own words will do!
Seraphin

EtherealMoonRose
Banned Member

Awesome thanks :)
Seraphin

Post by Seraphin »

Good luck!
Seraphin

mrsdavid1975

Post by mrsdavid1975 »

I agree with psalms !
EtherealMoonRose
Banned Member

I'm having a bad day today and feel the need to vent about my nightmare of a neighbour.

It's hard to talk about as this has been going on for six years, but here goes nothing.

In short, my neighbour is a complete a**hole. He's a single, childless, middle aged man. Ever since I moved in with my kids he has hated me. I think it's because I have kids? I don't know. He never once tried to meet me.

Over the years he has made (mostly FALSE) complaints and accusations about:

The kids play equipment being too loud
The kids being too loud
The shed door banging
Music at 5pm
Apparently we talk too loud
Palm trees
Me yelling at the kids
Our caravan parked out the front
Our catamarans parked out the front
Our cats
Our dogs
He complained about our septic tank smelling. When council workers came out they couldn't smell anything.
Just general noise

He has called the cops on us multiple times because of noise complaints. Once he called the cops at 12am when we were ASLEEP. The cops said if we don't stop with the music they will confiscate our stereo. (There was never any music on) this has happened at least ten times.

He has also called the cops on us for domestic disputes. Mostly in the morning when I'm home with the kids. Lies lies lies.

He has called child protection on us. Case was closed almost immediately with and I never heard from them since.

He has called the council on us because our catamarans and caravan annoyed him. Multiple times.

He knocked down our dividing hardy fence after saying just months before that on the next windy day he will knock it down and claim insurance (we didn't have insurance at the time). We weren't home the morning he knocked it down so unfortunately couldn't prove it. He sued us for 1500 because we didn't believe his claim of 'storm damage' and disputed it as much as possible.

We have a mutual friend with him (our friend says hes just an acquaintance) Our friend always reports back to us all the horrible, mean and defamatory things he says about us.

As of now i'm too scared to get the mail in fear of being abused. I'm too scared to play out the back with the kids incase we are too loud. We don't play music anymore. I was diagnosed with anxiety and depression two years ago and i feel like a lot of it has to do with my neighbour. I question everything I do. It's obvious he is trying to drive us away. I feel like a prisoner in my own home and I don't know what to do. Moving isn't an option. My husband owns his own business so we can't just pack up and leave. Financially it just isn't possible.

I should also add he has recently had a concrete driveway put in and his house is made of stone- he has basically built himself an ampitheatre.

I would also like to add that we get along with all our other neighbours quite well and have never had a problem with anyone else.

We have tried multiple times to sort things out like civil adults. He won't budge.

So depressing.
Becks

Post by Becks »

Oh sweety. I lpsend lots if love your way. Goodness knows I have had lies told about me and that's about as bad as it gets. Can your other neighbour attest that you guys aren't asshats?
Seraphin

Post by Seraphin »

Ugh, that's awful EMR! The irritation and feeling of being bullied and harassed that you feel right now might be unbelievable.

And yeah, go on now and sling a good hotfoot or 'go away' spellwork at them! :) Hihi...

I would also suggest to do some major warding of the home now and some cleansing too.
Seraphin

Return to “Folk Magick”