Uncrossing/Hex breaking

American Folk Magick, Hoodoo, Appalachian Granny Magic, Ozark Mountain Magic, Pow-wow Magic, and other types of folk magick are discussed here.
loona wynd
Banned Member

Uncrossing/Hex breaking

Post by loona wynd »

One of the major forms of folk magic I have found are spells based around protection. Many of the spells I have found in folk magic are specifically based on hex breaking or uncrossing depending on tradition and usage of words/terms. This branch of protection magic seems to be one of the most common things sought out. It shows just how real people see the concepts of curses and them manifesting in their lives. Hexes and curses have very real power and influence on lives this is why uncrossing and hex breaking spells are very common.

I thought that this thread would be a good place to share and discuss various techniques and spells for hex breaking. Many different traditions have different ways of working hex breaking. I thought it would be interesting and useful to discuss favorite methods and practices here.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Uncrossing/Hex breaking

Post by SpiritTalker »

I had a situation requiring immediate action. I showered with vinegar, put on clean clothes, then lit a white candle - it was the only color I had - and to remove harm recited Psalm 101 aloud for 9 consecutive times. Then let the candle burn completely down.

It's was my adaptation of something I'd read in William A. Oribello's "Candle Burning Magic with the Psalms". It worked.

Return to “Folk Magick”