Green Pyramid Spell for Wealth and Prosperity

American Folk Magick, Hoodoo, Appalachian Granny Magic, Ozark Mountain Magic, Pow-wow Magic, and other types of folk magick are discussed here.
loona wynd
Banned Member

Green Pyramid Spell for Wealth and Prosperity

Post by loona wynd »

Note: the OP (original poster) of this thread, "daulton," was subsequently banned from this message board for violating board rules, and all his posts have all been removed. In the OP of this thread, he asked about doing a candle spell similar to that pictured in the photo below. I retrieved the rest of the thread because I thought readers might like to see it, so here it is. ---Kassandra
green prosperity candle spell.jpg
green prosperity candle spell.jpg (26.22 KiB) Viewed 1748 times
Photo source: parlourofwonders.com/#!product/zoomx0v/576128331/prosperity-pyramid-candle-spell

Loona Wynd's response to daulton was:

I would look up the different prosperity oils and find which one suits your need the best. There are all sorts of different prosperity oils that you can work with. I dont work with oils myself much right now. I mostly work with magical tinctures but they work the same way. Good luck.

Please feel free to post your comments, thoughts or questions on this thread, too.
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Re: Green Pyramid Spell For wealth And Prosperity

Post by Seraphin »

Check out this post: Oil Correspondence and find oils of your choice.

Yes rubbing oil on the candle in a upward motion would work.

Carving your name into the candle or attaching your photo on it identify that the candle is yours.
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Return to “Folk Magick”