Who has heard of egg cleansing

American Folk Magick, Hoodoo, Appalachian Granny Magic, Ozark Mountain Magic, Pow-wow Magic, and other types of folk magick are discussed here.
AMwitch05

Who has heard of egg cleansing

Post by AMwitch05 »

I am not into the hoodoo or voodoo workings But only few things that do interest me. I heard of it being like a negativity remover/obstacle remover/unblocking kind of spell I was thinking of trying it out to help my spells to succeed and keep negativity away from my spell working and off my mind that surrounds me daily by certain people in my life. If anyone has heard fo this please let me know. :) I am willing to try new things in my magickal journey. Blessed be.
AzaleaMoon

Re: Who has heard of egg cleansing

Post by AzaleaMoon »

look through my BOS I have posted methods of doing negative cleansings using an egg.
MsMollimizz

Post by MsMollimizz »

I have used sage for cleansing negativity, remember to go around the windows and doors !
A simple chant..."I cleanse thee of negative energy"
I also have Apache tears spread around my apartment to dispel negativity...
This is just off the top of my head...there are many tools/things that helps.
Gentle Light
MsMollimizz
Until one has loved an animal,
part of their soul remains un-awakened.

"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance,
it is the illusion of knowledge." Steven Hawkings
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I put a raw unbroken egg in a bowl beside my bed to stop unwanted midnight astral visits by a stressed family member. It worked for me, but took two nights and two eggs. They get thrown away in the morning. I don't recall having done anything more than say out loud that the visits had to stop. The person had actually tipped me off of bed the first visit to get my attention, demanding that I fix their problem. I refused. You made the problem so you fix it. Of course it could also be that the person just gave up in view of my refusal. I dunno. We never discussed it. :evilwitch:
Lord_of_Nightmares

Post by Lord_of_Nightmares »

The Mexican curer method of removing the evil eye is to rub an egg all over your body, and then break it. The negativity should be absorbed.
I am the Earth, The Sun and the Stars
And I am the also the Moon
I am all animal and birds,
And I am the outcast as well, and the thief
I am the low person of dreadful deeds,
And the great person of excellent deeds
I am Female. I am Male and I am Neuter.
- Devi

Return to “Folk Magick”