Question about being born under a full moon

For all things "moon", your guide to magical moon work, moon phases, etc.
MizLynn3

Question about being born under a full moon

Post by MizLynn3 »

:flyingwitch:

I was born under a full moon and there was a solar eclipse and a lunar eclipse the month before and during the month I was born. I was born in February, and it was a leap year that year.
I have been told that I have a lot of untouched power because of it.

Question is how true is that? Is someone born under those conditions truly a powerful person?

Anything you can tell me would be helpful and greatly appreciated.
Thank You,
MizLynn
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Question about being born under a full moon

Post by SpiritTalker »

Maybe having your astrology birth chart done & interpreted would give insight. There's only so much potential imho that Nature can set up & its up to us how we use the ops. A full moon might influence a potential towards psychism if the persons' environment & life situation coincides, but it doesn't make a person more or less psychic. I experience solar/lunar eclipses as if the reset button refreshed the screen, so maybe stagnant karma is wiped away, giving a clearer field for development? I dunno.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

MizLynn3 wrote: Question is how true is that? Is someone born under those conditions truly a powerful person?

Anything you can tell me would be helpful and greatly appreciated.
Thank You,
MizLynn
I think you can just channel the starry-silvery light through your own body, blood and eyes and cleanse the space by doing just that.

I learned I can do that when Sun and Moon are conjunct with powerful stars that touch my natal positions. Perhaps you can just do it any time, maybe the full moon time is the dope time, but that is dope time for all of us I believe, so I'd like to know how you feel examining this kind of power.

I could tell you about your zodiac, I think I already know the date of your birth...
Blessed Be
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
MizLynn3

Post by MizLynn3 »

SL,
I have recently did a spell to release all the negative in my life, with love and forgiveness, and all the best to that that goes. It's going....not how I had intended but going. An that was just last week, before Mercury went retrograde. In my chart it isn't.
It seems that as I am getting older, I am becoming more aware of what I can do. And to some degree it does scare me. I am afraid that I will unintentionally hurt someone.
I use my intuition, it's 99.9% correct, so I do listen. And that is why I do not keep a BOS's because I have children and if they are like me and 1 is, I don't want them to hurt anyone. That is why I wanna stop doing chaos magic. it's 50/50% and I don't like that. I will take any help with gratitude.
My birthday is 2-28-1980, time 9:45am Ephrata, Penn USA
Thank you and I am so happy to have found this forum!!

Blessings to you! Love and Happiness!!
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

MizLynn3 wrote:before Mercury went retrograde. In my chart it isn't.

And that is why I do not keep a BOS's because I have children and if they are like me and 1 is, I don't want them to hurt anyone. That is why I wanna stop doing chaos magic. it's 50/50% and I don't like that. I will take any help with gratitude.

We are all mental magicians whether we accept the responsibility or not. Is there anything worse than living away 80 years of dream-state life of numb repetition? I mean "Matrix(1999)-like dream".

The way I see your chart, Mercury is indeed retrograde, do I have this correctly?
Sorry, I'm tired. (I will get back to you later in 2-3 days)

Blessed be, thank you for your contribution
Attachments
MizLynn3.png
MizLynn3

Post by MizLynn3 »

I’m am not sure. I check my chart everyday. Thank you for helping me. I do appreciate it and you!
MizLynn
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

It is notable that both your Moon and the Black Moon hit the position of Bear stars Ursa, you know, the Northern Dipper.
Also your Sun hitting either Aquarian or Phoenix' star or even Pegasus, I think the Phoenix influence is there.

Well there'd be a lot to observe.
I think you should try a telepathic connection with Phoenix and Ursa star constells, And try Pegasus too.
Your Venus position hitting 4th star of Andromeda so when looking for artistic creativity, you might try to connect there.

Notable how Mars and Jupiter are exactly conjunct since you were born Thursday, day of Jupiter that is a benevolent, optimistic healer, which goes well with the Bear that is said to be a healer (together with a deer) amongst forestry animals ^^

There's a lot to check with many elements to find suitable empowerments, I will get back to you later.
See you soon :flyingwitch:
MizLynn3

Post by MizLynn3 »

WoW !! That is a lot.
Since you’re doing all this for me, is there anything I can do for you? I’m good with the tarot n oracle cards.
I can give you a reading if you’d like? I don’t need to know what you want answered. For distance reads, I ask that you write what you wanna know, read it everyday for 1-2 days. Then right before I start I contact you n you think of you question and me. All I do is interpret the cards for you.
Thank you again!!
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

Might as well try to associate Moon with Acubens, the main Star of Cancer.

Pluto at vertex brings a lot of positive entry from true powers of transformation, seem to be quite close to Arcturus which is nice. But on the other side, it is opposing your Venus position at antivertex, so take care to look up if your life is not a bit influenced by some hidden enemies related to the dark side of Venus, like other women being full of envy for you looking better than them and similar stuff. I trust you can understand a way broader perspective of the "dark side of Venus" topic, without me writing about it.

Things seem to be a bit polarised for you as far as the participation in group activities go and finding space for your own creativity and releasing it.

There are some difficult aspects to your chart I think you have a lot to deal with, hope your natural magical powers will help you to counter it all since it looks like everyday challenges related to house chores, health and routine work life are the areas influenced by some heavy peculiarity.

Being born day of Jupiter, hour of Sun you should now that your overall attitude is rather optimistic and cheerful.
The healing for world that emerges through your own creativity is a bit of a mystery since there's a Martial influence embedded into it. I wonder how it reflects, perhaps you're channelling masculine muses into your art? Perhaps what you create resonates with men and force you to deal with their input on things. You'll see it and examine by yourself once you're aware of the influence taking place.

MizLynn3 wrote:WoW !! That is a lot.
Since you’re doing all this for me, is there anything I can do for you? I’m good with the tarot n oracle cards.
I can give you a reading if you’d like? I don’t need to know what you want answered. For distance reads, I ask that you write what you wanna know, read it everyday for 1-2 days. Then right before I start I contact you n you think of you question and me. All I do is interpret the cards for you.
Thank you again!!
Well as you can see an astrology analysis can be just as accurate as inaccurate so I wouldn't call it a lot.
I am happy that you are offering me something like that, I might need it and once I make my mind on sorting the priorities, I'll let you know. Thank you so much!
MizLynn3

Post by MizLynn3 »

@SL

You are so right. I don’t get along with women for those reasons. I do have masculine energy and do relate to them.

Here lately through my own readings and general readings from others, we are getting the same messages. (For me personally) And it’s just conformation that I am on the right path and that it is my creativity that is going to be a positive influence in the world.

I am overly positive lol. Sometimes people are like how can you be that way with how the world is? N I’m like because I know it gets better. Like I see the end n it’s beautiful.

Whenever you need one. I am here. Thank you.
MizLynn
MizLynn3

Post by MizLynn3 »

SL wrote:
MizLynn3 wrote:before Mercury went retrograde. In my chart it isn't.

And that is why I do not keep a BOS's because I have children and if they are like me and 1 is, I don't want them to hurt anyone. That is why I wanna stop doing chaos magic. it's 50/50% and I don't like that. I will take any help with gratitude.

We are all mental magicians whether we accept the responsibility or not. Is there anything worse than living away 80 years of dream-state life of numb repetition? I mean "Matrix(1999)-like dream".

The way I see your chart, Mercury is indeed retrograde, do I have this correctly?
Sorry, I'm tired. (I will get back to you later in 2-3 days)

Blessed be, thank you for your contribution

I was finally able to get online and not tapatalk to fully see the chart you attached, it says, Penn Hill.
Ephrata, Pennsylvania was where I was born. I use www.astrotheme.com to check my chart. Here is what it asks for for place of birth, (well what I have in) Ephrata (Lancaster), Pennsylvania, United States
I hope that this helps. I don't know if it will but, maybe.

Love n Blessings.
MizLynn :oops:
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

MizLynn3 wrote:I was finally able to get online and not tapatalk to fully see the chart you attached, it says, Penn Hill.
Ephrata, Pennsylvania was where I was born. I use http://www.astrotheme.com to check my chart.
Yea I rewrote it manually cause atlas of software didn't contain Ephrata so I rewrote for the geo coordinates stated in the middle. Penn Hill had rising some 5° Taurus, rewriting geo coordinates made for Ephrata as stated official for the city made it 10°33' Taurus - Ascendant.

I hope it suits your astrotheme, I can't find a place on that site that makes the chart (although I knew it in the past, lol)
I forgot to hide the left corner info since I don't need it, I used the table in middle to point out the location change.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

So we put it on track as I had good geo but erred in puttin 9:15 instead of 9:45 and nobody spot it now did we :lol:

Okay quick corrections, Hour of Venus day of Jupiter... do art, healing, benevolence, philosophy.
Peculiar thing of Black Moon and Saturn in 5th house not 6th therefore health rather ok.

More challenge in creative stuff best thing to do for you on the axis from 11 to 5 house
draw power, refreshment, inspiration, blessings from groups and group activities
and put it all into your art, don't mind the hindrances and suck up even scams with patience, whilst being well organised.
Just a quick glance of mine right now :flyingwitch:

Your personality might also be considerably Leonic, like sign Leo.
I aim to tell you more via pm.

Stay blessed
MizLynn3

Post by MizLynn3 »

I am quite fascinated by this. Thank you. Here is a more accurate site I found n snapshot: I will send PM.

Return to “Working with the Moon”