Moon eclipse?

For all things "moon", your guide to magical moon work, moon phases, etc.
Astro Logical 1

Re: Moon eclipse?

Post by Astro Logical 1 »

We're just watching it here now. It's a sliver away from totality and the shadow is starting to glow red. A bit cloudy but still quite visible
Love and Blessings
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Good viewing here too (but OMG it's cold @-3F'). Totality is upon us. A muddy red smudge of moon. Earlier you could've read by the light.
View halloooo.

Also of interest for later, just before sunup Venus will over take Jupiter & the 2 appear very-very bright in close proximity in SE. I saw it this morning & Venus was the brighter of the 2 & just slightly higher than Jupiter.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Oh my Goddess, so glad the clouds cleared, we poped a few hole in them so we could see, then it got better and better. Nice ritual going from darkness to the light, one of our Priestesses aspected Brighde. Magic was in the air for sure.
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Wiccita

Post by Wiccita »

Sigh. It clouded over again and started pouring. No visibility after it was almost halfway eclipsed.
L.J.Hex

Post by L.J.Hex »

I slept over it. I was so tired I had to, then I had little something to help me sleep and I just passed out. At least I got decent sleep. On usual full moon I don't. :D
By my feet the flowers of witchery abloom.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

I was excited for it and was going to try to do something working with the eclipsed moon as well. I waited up until midnight when it was fully eclipsed and was slightly underwhelmed. Rather than red it looked sort of brown. It was so small and far away. Meh.. Also it was so cold I ended up not doing anything special after all. However I did do a tarot reading recently encouraging me to work with the moon more so I probably did miss a good chance for something special. But, you do what feels right in the moment.

Rosie

Return to “Working with the Moon”