Success & Moon phase?

For all things "moon", your guide to magical moon work, moon phases, etc.
eight

Success & Moon phase?

Post by eight »

I'm preparing an application to further my studies to an establishment which turned me away years ago. Since then I've worked on building up my qualifications. I've made progress, but my path hasn't been an easy one and that's seen rather obviously on the chronological order of my exams (put simply there are some wide breaks in the completion of exams ect)....that's frowned upon...

I have a cover letter that I'm attaching, which briefly outlines the usual, my inspirations, aims and future plans.
The course in question focuses on cultural communications.

I'm looking for much needed advice, when's the best time to submit my enrollment application?? Waxing or Full moon?

The Moon is in Capricorn and it is a phase that is beneficial for further plans - yet it is contradictory as well, due to the fact that now is not good time to seek favors from those in authority.

During which phase would I be most blessed for a successful outcome?

If anyone could offer any suggestions, I'd be most grateful.

Blessed be.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Success & Moon phase?

Post by Firebird »

I believe the full moon in August will be in Aquarius
But when in need, anytime will do, or you could go for the day of the week and the planetary corraspondences for them, this page looked pretty good for figuring that out.
http://www.renaissanceastrology.com/pla ... ticle.html

Good luck in your endeavor!
Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Becks

Re: Success & Moon phase?

Post by Becks »

:lol: With an application? BEFORE THE DEADLINE!!!

Sorry, stupid humour you can punt me for that one.

Well, I believe in first working in the mundane to achieve goals as much as working in the sacred space. Making time to pad your resume will get you further, and I'm sure you have done that and are just looking for that extra "push". I think anytime during this waxing phase would be good for "growing" any such plans. You are looking to study and increase your knowledge so that would be my initial thought.

Best of luck! I know how hard it is to put yourself out into a vulnerable spot and go for it. No matter the outcome don't give up on yourself or your goals. Sometimes the path somewhere isn't the one we thought.....it's almost never a straight line in my experience.

Return to “Working with the Moon”