Strawberry moon is here!

For all things "moon", your guide to magical moon work, moon phases, etc.
PrimroseStargazer

Strawberry moon is here!

Post by PrimroseStargazer »

June is fast approaching! Do you have a special ritual for the Strawberry moon? I think I am going to cut up some strawberries and burn some red incense (dragon's blood more than likely).Going to fill my shell with water and use some rose quartz on my altar. After meditation and honoring the goddess, I will probably celebrate it outside (if the weather permits...lots of floods here) with a glass of wine, stargazing, and singing some songs from the heart <3

Anyone else going to celebrate the Strawberry moon? Any spells you want to work on during this time?

Love and light!

Primrose <3 :flyingwitch:
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Strawberry moon is here!

Post by SnowCat »

Nothing really planned, but now I'm hungry for strawberries. My cousin posted some pictures of the flooding on Facebook. She's in San Antonio. We're getting our share of wet weather in Colorado too. Stay safe!

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
PrimroseStargazer

Post by PrimroseStargazer »

Thank you Snow!! It is never fun....but at least Mother Earth is enjoying her full!!
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Woo hoo! The moon the moon the bright and shinning moon :D
I bathed at bit in it last night, and tonight I will go to a sacred hill with a friend.
This will be the working...
http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... ml#p225893
everyone have fun! And blessed Moon to you.
Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
ladedadedadedadeda

Post by ladedadedadedadeda »

I love your description of celebrating the moon. I find full moons difficult. Don't know how to work with the energies. Always feel overwhelmed and low and started to dread full moons. :(
bluejay_1919

Post by bluejay_1919 »

The moon is absolutely beautiful from my views in northeast Texas!
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

It's Strawberry Moon time again. I should remember to get outside tonight. I should remember to get outside Sunday night too. We'll be in Alamosa, so there should be less light pollution. Sand Dunes on Monday. Hoping my leg is healed enough to let me play in the water.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Ròcas Cearcall

Post by Ròcas Cearcall »

I am planning on making some moon water, possibly with some rosebuds. My wife (who is metaphysical, but not spiritual) is going to be making her own.

Otherwise, I have a release spell planned to get rid of some hard feelings about grad school denials and some frustrations with my current work.

I'm also planning to experiment with rune divination.
Pandorica

Post by Pandorica »

I'm in the Southern Hemisphere so for me its not the Strawberry/Strong Sun moon but the wolf/long nights moon.
I wasn't sure quiet how to celebrate it, but made sure my crystals where all out in the windowsill to enjoy it. blue_flee
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

Is it legal to inhale blueberries as much as I inhale strawberries at this time of year. If I do less then a quart of strawberries and a pint of blueberries, every day, I worry that there is something seriously wrong with me. I admit it - I'm a fruitaholic.

Return to “Working with the Moon”