Cardinal Grand Cross

For all things "moon", your guide to magical moon work, moon phases, etc.
-Dark-Moon-

Cardinal Grand Cross

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

image.jpg
April 2014 heralds a very rare astrological event, where four planets (Pluto opposing Jupiter and Mars opposing Uranus), are at exact 90 degree angles to one another, hence forming a Grand Cross Alignment.

In addition, each of these planets are sitting in ’13 degrees’ of 4 cardinal signs (Pluto 13 degrees Capricorn, Jupiter 13 degrees Cancer, Mars 13 degrees Libra & Uranus 13 degrees Aries).

To add to this melting pot of transformational energies, the climax of this Cardinal Grand Cross on the 23/24 April 2014 takes place between two eclipses; a Total Lunar Eclipse on the 14 April 2014 followed by a Solar Eclipse on the 28 April 2014.

In actual fact, this Cardinal Grand Cross is having a major effect on us over a 7 month period January to July 2014… or you could say this all started many years ago… I actually started working with it a year ago during the run of eclipses we had last April/may 2013.

To read about the next eclipse, click here

http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 26546.html
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
Holdasown

Re: Cardinal Grand Cross

Post by Holdasown »

I find it interesting with some of what it says here and gay marriage gaining momentum.
AnaisStar

Re: Cardinal Grand Cross

Post by AnaisStar »

I was reading about the upcoming lunar eclipse and came across this. Seems very cool. I need to read a little more about it.

Return to “Working with the Moon”