Full Moon Tomorrow!!

For all things "moon", your guide to magical moon work, moon phases, etc.
Lunar Rose

Full Moon Tomorrow!!

Post by Lunar Rose »

Merry meet!

So, tomorrow is a full moon and I was just wondering if anyone has anything special planned for it. I love full moons, they look stunning and always make me feel so powerful!

Personally, I have a plan to make some jars tomorrow evening, with various herbs, crystals and talismans. I'm going to make one for good luck, one for good health and one for prosperity. I have planned out everything, it's going to be my first proper ritual that I have designed myself, so I'm very excited.

I've also been keeping a moon diary, to keep track of how the moon affects my moods. I've noticed I've become quite lethargic the past few days, which surprised me. I thought that I would have more energy, not less! All I can think is that maybe it's the calm before the storm, and tomorrow the energy will just hit me.

What are your plans for the full moon?

BB
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Full Moon Tomorrow!!

Post by Firebird »

The sap in my apple tree has been rising, so we are doing a ritual around drawing up our own personal energy and power, we will also make a charm to bring this energy with us throughout the coming year smiley_dance
should be fun.
BB, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
-Dark-Moon-

Post by -Dark-Moon- »

I'm going to invoke Berkana using an adaptation from a Norse ritual.

Ill also be finishing off a candle working I've been doing for a couple of cycles now, for personal power and growth.

Feeling the energy of the moon building now!

Ill be charging my crystals also by the light of the full moon.

Happy full moon, everyone!
I am that which is attained at the end of desire
Selena Silverlynx

Post by Selena Silverlynx »

I'm planning to cleanse my crystals!
Why are black cats associated with witches?
Because black is an awesome colour, cats are awesome, and so are witches. People are actually linking awesomeness to awesomeness to awesomeness. ;)
Falcon_Heart27

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

Hm, everyone seems so...busy....
Haha, I'm so new to this that I'm not even sure where to begin. But as far as the moon affecting moods...everyone was in extremely high spirits last night at the theater (I'm working on a play); the audience was falling out of their seats laughing and the cast was a bunch of smiles.

I don't have any big fancy ritual planned (wish I did), but since it's a full moon and also a Sunday, I planned on doing some Tarot reading. If any of you are into that, I strongly suggest doing some today, as it's a great day for it.
Lunar Rose

Post by Lunar Rose »

Wow, some great ideas there! Glad to see I'm not the only one feeling the power of the full moon! I have to agree with you, Falcon Heart, I usually find Sundays are the best days for me to do tarot readings, especially with a full moon.
missdarlingjess

Post by missdarlingjess »

I will actually cast my first circle tonight and do my first spell! I'm very excited! I'm waiting for night to go out into an open field near my house to do it! Wish me luck!<3
Lunar Rose

Post by Lunar Rose »

Good luck!! I'm sure it will be lovely!! Let us know how it goes.
missdarlingjess

Post by missdarlingjess »

D: Darn, its raining! I can't go outside! I guess I'll just do it inside! I'll be sure to post how it goes! :D
loona wynd
Banned Member

Post by loona wynd »

I did a re-dedication or reaffirmation of my faith and my practice. I do these every so often. For me its a reconnection to my roots and my path. This also serves as a reminder that I am on this path to serve the Gods and spirits that I encounter and not the other way around.

I had written a very long and intricate ritual. Unfortunately the charcoal block wouldn't light so I had no incense at all for the ritual nor a candle nor a smudging aspect. Oh well. I went ahead and did the ritual any way. It was time and I felt called to do the ritual so I did.

One thing I have learned is that sometimes rituals dont go as planned. This may be the Gods way of testing us to see if we have the resolve to go through with it. When that happens I have learned to just work with it and go through with it. It may not be what you imagined in those situations but its still a ritual.

So I just went ahead and worked without the incense and smudging. I still had the main prayers and intent in the ritual so that's all that matters. My invocations and prayers were from the heart. I had a basic outline of items I wanted to include in my prayers and invocations aside from that I didn't have it planned.

I was going to include a magical working with the ritual but decided against it. I figured that the reaffirmation of my practice and my dedication to my practice was more important. So that is what I focused on.

Return to “Working with the Moon”