Attraction to the Moon???!

For all things "moon", your guide to magical moon work, moon phases, etc.
Purewitch22

Attraction to the Moon???!

Post by Purewitch22 »

The moon as always soothed me! I cant explain why but it has! When clouds cover the moon, I'm just pure angry, but when I see the moon, I'm calm!! I prefer sitting outside, with a full moon and a candle, reading books!! I'm called a Warewolf because of that! ALso, I've always been a night person! If I could, I'd sleep all day and be out ALL night! I'm also called a Vampire because of that! My Kodiac (Spelling?) sign is Cancer...I dont believe in coincidences, but my mother said shes always HATED the moon, and LOVED the sun, but when she was pregnant with me she felt attracted to the moon!
For some reason, when I have a slumber party, ALL the girls who HATE night and the moon, feel attracted to it! Could I have something weird that makes whoever is around me, like the moon?
Blessed Be!
If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were
supposed to be bringing." — Julie Cuccia Watts

“When nothing is sure, everything is possible.” —
Margaret Drabble

“There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, /
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” — William
Shakespeare
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I – I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all
the difference." — Robert Frost
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Re: Attraction to the Moon???!

Post by Ginger Faith! »

**Zodiac**
And, well, you might give off a lot of energy, and because of that, you might (on some energy level) make other people feel like you. Know what i mean?
Purewitch22

Post by Purewitch22 »

Yes. i do. Thanks Ginger. I just find it...... weird? Awkward? no, extremely CREEPY!!
Is there any sort of spell so I cant do it without trying?
Blessed Be!
If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were

Margaret Drabble

Shakespeare
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I – I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all
[WITCH1]

Post by [WITCH1] »

xD That's basically describing me! I 100% love the moon and night..... I always complain about the sun when I'm outside and I hate the day ( That's when I usally go to sleep ) I like sitting outside on top of a blanket on the grass wacthing the moon when the clouds come and cover it I usally yell and go do something. Oh Hi purewitch :):):)
Not all scars show, not all wounds heal, you can't always see the pain someone feels.
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

Why would you want a spell that blocks an ability?
You can actually help a lot of people with this; I mean, if your energy can change peoples' moods (like if you're happy--you could make them happy too).
Why would you give that up?
It's a gift i would love to have--helping people out when they are having a crappy day.
But then again, that's just me and i won't give you a spell for that. It seems like a shame that you do, but it
s whatever if you don't really care about it.

-Ginger
Purewitch22

Post by Purewitch22 »

I understand. Its just, I mentioned this to my friend (shes a Day person!) and my sister (a day person, she wishes she could kill the moon) and then they called me nuts, but then I realized it was a full moon, I looked outside saw the moon&went OUTSIDE, then they followed me.......
Blessed Be!

Margaret Drabble

Shakespeare
Ginger Faith!
Banned Member

Post by Ginger Faith! »

You were going outside and you wondered why people went with you? :o
Not everything is really connected to the moon and your liking to it.

-Ginger
Moon Stone

Post by Moon Stone »

Purewitch22,

You and I have quite a bit in common in that respect. I am soothed by the moon, a total night owl (would rather be up all night, sleep all day) and I am a cancer as well. The ocean also has a great effect on me as well and if it's by the ocean with a full moon, even better. :D
Purewitch22

Post by Purewitch22 »

Moon Stone- I DO know! Ginger- Maybe. But Im ALWAYS happy so I ALWAYS cheer EVRYBODY up even when Im NOT cheering myself up!!
Blessed Be!

Margaret Drabble

Shakespeare
itsjustmeandthatmoon

Post by itsjustmeandthatmoon »

I also have a connection with the Moon. Look at my screename lol. I look fo rit every night and feel sad when I cant see it. Its just so soothing to me. I dont know, I really cant explain it.
Have you ever seen Practical Magic? There is a seen it where she writes a letter to her sister and she says how there is no man for her, just that moon. So yeah that kind of ties in to my whole obsession with the moon.

Return to “Working with the Moon”