Automatic writing

Frequently asked questions about witchcraft, Wicca, magick, paganism, and the occult. Subjects include love spells, Ouija boards, curses, Law of Attraction, and what to do if you don't have the needed tools, ingredients, altar, etc.
Amethyst1983

Automatic writing

Post by Amethyst1983 »

Good day all -
I tried automatic writing last night. I am not sure how I feel about it. It felt like my whole arm was not my own. I was asking questions and receiving answers. I really would like to feel at peace using this divination as it is the same as my mothers. Any advice?
Blessed be all x
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Automatic writing

Post by SpiritTalker »

Use the proverbial grain of salt. Stick with it 3 months & see how the information pans out. The feelings you describe seem reasonable. It’s not supposed to be your conscious self replying. Good fortune be yours.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

How do you achieve this? Like, can you describe your method? (perhaps it is different then the norm)
In the meanwhile, next time you log on can you swing by the introductions and let us know a bit about yourself? Thanks,
BB, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Amethyst1983

Post by Amethyst1983 »

Hi!!! I follow the same method that my mother does. Meditation is key. You have to completely clear your mind. I begin asking for protection from my ancestors and the goddess. Then when I have achieved deep meditation I fill myself with a protective bright light. Then put pen to paper. When finished it is important to close the link.
Last edited by SpiritTalker on Wed Mar 25, 2020 7:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: tapatalk signature advertisement. please remove

Return to “F.A.Q.”