Truth spells

Frequently asked questions about witchcraft, Wicca, magick, paganism, and the occult. Subjects include love spells, Ouija boards, curses, Law of Attraction, and what to do if you don't have the needed tools, ingredients, altar, etc.
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Truth spells

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

Merry meet all
So i have a question in regard to truth spells
do they actually work?
Now the reason im asking this is so a really good friend of mine has been towards me since Sunday just gone when someone who knows both of us told me that he thinks this straight friend is in love with me. Now since then whenever i try to be nice to him it just seems like he don't like it. Now i want to use a truth spell as before this he was fine with me we were super close heck hed tell me he loves me yet since that friend said that stuff he's changed and my gut is telling me there's more to it than he just doesn't like it and it makes him feel uncomfortable.
Lord_of_Nightmares

Re: Truth spells

Post by Lord_of_Nightmares »

This is a subjective question with a subjective answer. Only you can answer this question through experience, sorry.
I am the Earth, The Sun and the Stars
And I am the also the Moon
I am all animal and birds,
And I am the outcast as well, and the thief
I am the low person of dreadful deeds,
And the great person of excellent deeds
I am Female. I am Male and I am Neuter.
- Devi
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

Thanks
I think il try a truth spell to be honest. If it doesn't work then il just have to end this friendship as while i do care a lot for him (he's like a older brother to me) i will not be lied to especially when i can tell he's lying
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Have you considered what the purpose of a lie might be? To deflect or to protect? To be-a-friend you may have to cut the guy some slack until he can accept his attraction on his own or reject it. Pushing truth cuts both ways, so, if you can be considerate of his possible dilemma you may win a deeper respect than just taking a stance not to be lied to will get you. Just my bystander's opinion & Wonder Woman's golden lasso in hand.
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

SpiritTalker wrote:Have you considered what the purpose of a lie might be? To deflect or to protect? To be-a-friend, you may have to cut the guy some slack until he can accept his attraction on his own or reject it. Pushing truth cuts both ways, so, if you can be considerate of his possible dilemma you may win a deeper respect than just taking a stance not to be lied to will get you. Just my bystander's opinion.
See that's the thing i don't know if that's actually what it is even tho i do suspect it might be. Il be honest i just thought that was how he was but then someone who knows both of us claimed he fancies me lo.
I wont be doing the truth spell now anyway as we have fell out and to be honest i don't plan to make it up with him
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Understood.

Return to “F.A.Q.”