Spell Books and sites

Frequently asked questions about witchcraft, Wicca, magick, paganism, and the occult. Subjects include love spells, Ouija boards, curses, Law of Attraction, and what to do if you don't have the needed tools, ingredients, altar, etc.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Spell Books and sites

Post by SpiritTalker »

Does anyone understand astrology??! I'm looking for the "for Dummies" edition so maybe my eyes don't glaze over, y'know. And planets come and go these days. Who can keep up? Is Pluto in or out of the running? Is there, or isn't there, a tenth planet? No wait, that would be 9 without Pluto, no...add Nibiru every 4,000 years...and when was a 13th sign snuck in? Ayyyiie! (slams books to floor and stomps on them) :roll:
LC

Post by LC »

It was everywhere and I don't like math...which I think you have to use math...
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
Doktor Avalanche

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Christopher Penczak I always thought was interesting, though he tends to lean towards a more "New-Agey" approach I am not fond of. The material itself makes for a decent foundation.
"We are of the gods, but we are not ourselves gods,
We reflect the Divine, but we are not Divinity itself"
Doktor Avalanche

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

SpiritTalker wrote:Does anyone understand astrology??! I'm looking for the "for Dummies" edition so maybe my eyes don't glaze over, y'know. And planets come and go these days. Who can keep up? Is Pluto in or out of the running? Is there, or isn't there, a tenth planet? No wait, that would be 9 without Pluto, no...add Nibiru every 4,000 years...and when was a 13th sign snuck in? Ayyyiie! (slams books to floor and stomps on them) :roll:
I found an online Astrology Collection which offers free-public PDF's.
"We are of the gods, but we are not ourselves gods,
We reflect the Divine, but we are not Divinity itself"

Return to “F.A.Q.”