How Do I Know if This Spell is Working, or Not?

Frequently asked questions about witchcraft, Wicca, magick, paganism, and the occult. Subjects include love spells, Ouija boards, curses, Law of Attraction, and what to do if you don't have the needed tools, ingredients, altar, etc.
Ravenstar

How Do I Know if This Spell is Working, or Not?

Post by Ravenstar »

Ok, so I grounded, centered myself than did the freezer spell. At first it seemed to work but now I'm not sure...the situation seems to come and go. How must I look at this? Just have confidence that it will all work out in the long run? Blessed be.
Kassandra

Re: How Do I Know if This Spell is Working, or Not?

Post by Kassandra »

Ravenstar wrote:Just have confidence that it will all work out in the long run
That.

HopefulChild

Post by HopefulChild »

Depends on the situation.

Is it a situation that has a natural ebb and flow of energies in the first place?

Did you do a spell to attempt to effect changes that are counter to the probability afforded to change?

I can do a spell to stop the waves from crashing on the beach...if I cast it right before low tide, I'll be convinced it worked...until high tide. Then I'll wonder what I did wrong and why it isn't working, when in reality my spell never had a chance to change a billion year old interdependent system of planetary scale.

Just something to consider.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Ravenstar, I tell it works because I expect it to; also on a good day when I feel a rush, tingling or euphoria at the moment the spell energy is released. Im standing in the moment of its completion. I just know, and let it be. If I don't get the rush, I just trust it to fulfill it's intent without harm.

HopefulChild, I love how your mind works.

Return to “F.A.Q.”